• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On dbol, want to drink but not worry about liver issues.

Bigt87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on olympus dbol, test and deca at the moment, started about a week ago. Anyway I know dbol already be tough on your liver, but my wife's birthday is Saturday and really wants me to go drink with her. I'm not a big drinker at all, and frankly don't even want to drink, but she's beggin me to go bar hopping with her and hit some clubs so I told her I would. Anyway she wants to go Saturday night. If I get drunk will that be too much stress on my liver. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drink lots of water if you insist on doing it.

Warrior
+1

But.....why get drunk...just have a few if you are that worried

Personally I would not get drunk running an oral, that's just me

If she's that persistent about it, just have a drink at each place and have waters the rest of the night.

Ok thanks fellas

If you don't want to look like the DD drinking water you can always get a "mock tail".

Club soda and lime
Coke
Cranberry juice

Just throw a stir stick in it and no one will question why you're not joining the party.

Warrior

Aftewards you can just put the empty cup in your purse.

^^^^^^^ Muahaha drink whiskey straight you ain't got no problems. You'll be alright you know what livers go through. A shyt ton.

IML Gear Cream!
Alcohol is gain destruction city imo. Smacks your test levels, raises phytoestrogens, Roller coasters your blood sugars and insulin levels, and clings to liver enzymes overloading the liver and reducing the effectiveness of other compounds and food aminos. .

man clubs...sounds fucking awful. I recently had to go "out" with wife n friends. I seriously find NO point in it for a married couple to do that, but girls just get off on doing it I guess. Like the "attention" or illusion of having a fun time for all your facebook friends to see... I will never understand that shit

OP, you said you don't want to drink so why drink?
Why would you let anyone talk you into doing something you don't want to do?
I'm assuming you're not actually in junior high school anymore.

If an unknown tranny insisted on no condom would you say yes?
Okay, maybe that is a little different.

Point is, I don't see why you can't have just as much fun as everyone else while sipping a soda or juice or whatever.
I go out with GF and friends all the time, they drink, I don't, we still have a good time.

Point is, I don't see why you can't have just as much fun as everyone else while sipping a soda or juice or whatever.
I go out with GF and friends all the time, they drink, I don't, we still have a good time.

Pffffft...YES!

Well my friend, my wife just wants me to party with her on her birthday. That's all there is to it. It's no big deal if I drink or not I just wanted to know if it was harmful. Thanks for everyone's replies.

Well my friend, my wife just wants me to party with her on her birthday. That's all there is to it. It's no big deal if I drink or not I just wanted to know if it was harmful. Thanks for everyone's replies.

I don't care what everyone says all high and mighty I don't drink, well good for you, here's your cookie. Your liver will be fine, as in, really fucking fine unless you go elbow deep in a case of rot guy jack daniels for a month straight while on the dbol. Did I pass on the beer or three last summer when I was out with my co-workers on our one night off cause I was on superdrol, no, I had more water and accepted I might feel shitty the next day. Guess what, all my liver values were fine two weeks after I finished it only thing out of line was HDL. People blow this WAY out of proportion and I repeatedly say this, 90% of them drink on cycle and won't admit it. Unless you compete, you really have nothing to be concerned about; your liver is very resilient.

Catch a buzz and be happy. Drink extra water the day after!

I got really fucked up once when I was on orals.

Eventually got to the puking phase which I usually don't because I'm a seasoned drinker. Violenty emptied all the food and fluid out of my stomach then started puking up green bile lol.

It definitely won't kill you, but alcohol definitely hurts the gainz. Just drink a water or something for every drink you have.

Get Shredded!
Himalayan liver care

So I'm on olympus dbol, test and deca at the moment, started about a week ago. Anyway I know dbol already be tough on your liver, but my wife's birthday is Saturday and really wants me to go drink with her. I'm not a big drinker at all, and frankly don't even want to drink, but she's beggin me to go bar hopping with her and hit some clubs so I told her I would. Anyway she wants to go Saturday night. If I get drunk will that be too much stress on my liver. Thanks.

Be the DD!

Back