• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test Prop vs phenylprop

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the heck is the difference here. Smoother? Less frequent injects? Did a little research here and cant seem to find that much of a difference. What do y'all prefer?

Very interested to hear about phenylprop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phenyl propionate has a form of ester with a phenol group added to it, yet still has a half life very close to propionate (3-4 days)

You will also get about 20% more active, pure testosterone in an equal amount of testosterone propionate than testosterone phenylpropionate.

Not sure why they use phenyl prop instead of straight prop for test.

Last edited:
Phenyl propionate has a form of ester with a phenol group added to it, yet still has a half life very close to propionate (3-4 days)

You will also get about 20% more active, pure testosterone in an equal amount of testosterone propionate than testosterone phenylpropionate.

Not sure why they use phenyl prop instead of straight prop for test.

I'd willing to try it for less PIP. I get PIP even with private quality NPP so I know I'm sensitive to short esters and haven't even tried test prop. Not worth being crippled. But if it has less PIP and I can take it with my NPP EOD-E3D then maybe it has a place. We shall see???

slightly longer half-life. EOD injections as well. Some say a world of difference in PIP. Really they're interchangeable, just like testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. Personal preference and price are the biggest differences IMO.

slightly longer half-life. EOD injections as well. Some say a world of difference in PIP. Really they're interchangeable, just like testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. Personal preference and price are the biggest differences IMO.

I use Legend prop ED. I will admit, pinning virgin muscle with prop is TERRIBLE PIP (with any brand) but honestly, I don't have even a hint of PIP anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Legend prop ED. I will admit, pinning virgin muscle with prop is TERRIBLE PIP (with any brand) but honestly, I don't have even a hint of PIP anymore.

I'd willing to try it for less PIP. I get PIP even with private quality NPP so I know I'm sensitive to short esters and haven't even tried test prop. Not worth being crippled. But if it has less PIP and I can take it with my NPP EOD-E3D then maybe it has a place. We shall see???
I get mild discomfort from both phenylprop and straight prop but nothing debilitating. But everybody is different and I have heard that some people are not sensitive to phenylprop but are sensitive to straight prop.

I almost ordered TIPP to match my NPP better but I decided on TPA and TE. More hormone and it's still EOD E2D dosing anyway. I hear the TPA is better than prop for pip and actually kicks faster? It's worth a shot

Back