• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

carb backloading

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started reading about carb backloading. It sounds interesting. Anyone ever try it and have some results?

Its basically that when you wake up you skip eating for the first 2 hours ...this suposdly causes you to burn more fat through the whole day. Also you take in practically little to no carbs till early afternoon. Then you have your workout and after this up until you go to sleep you can basically have lots of carbs ....actually simple carbs are better than complex carbs according to this diet.

I know it sounds bizzare but wanted to get youropinions on the matter.

You don't skip eating for two hours at all. You just dont eat carbs till last two meals. It works great especially if you work out later in the day.

You don't skip eating for two hours at all. You just dont eat carbs till last two meals. It works great especially if you work out later in the day.

I am very interested in this. Is there any links or info you have that can help me know more about this.

MFL Rep....

I do this every single day !!! lol offseason or on season. It helps great with raising insulin sensitivity and is the best way for solid lean gains In my opinion. right now offseason it looks like this for me.

meal 1 9am - 3 whole eggs, 2 cups egg whites, 1 cup green beans
meal 2 12pm - 8oz chicken breast, large ass salad with avocado and balsamic vinegar.
meal 3 3pm 50 gram whey shake
meal 4 6pm ( 1.5hours pre workout) 2 cups white rice, 5oz chicken breast , ketchup, ALA
meal 5 9pm ( post workout back home before bed at 10;30) 2 cups white rice, 3 rice cakes, 6oz chicken or egg whites.

All fiber , fats and veggies are eaten early in the day and than around workout time its almost no fat, high carb and moderate protein.

Woukd this work for me then....i workout between 12 and 1 PM ED. It seems this is more geared toward working out in the late afternoon?

you can't skip the 2 hours the body needs a kick start to keep running , also needs to maintain and feed the gains esp in the morning brother.

Back