• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

After cycle training?

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup.. soup(?)... guys!

Sorry for alot of text.
Cycle of Tren and Test is coming to an end. Great results for me. I do not have the genetics to build mass, just stay lean and strong. Saying that beforehand before the stats.
This bcus of comments "you should never even have started AAS on those stats".
I eat like a monster and i'm well educated in the gym. But i still need some learning!
186cm, 26y.o.

Started
79kg, lean bodymass
(All Max rep = 1 rep)
Bench 100kg
Squats 100kg
Front squats 70kg
Military press 70kg
Deadlift 180kg

After 10 week cycle
88kg, still lean but bigger
(Maxes)
Bench 135kg
Squats 130kg
Front squats 110kg
Military press 90kg
Deadlift 210kg

Dont realy have any pics, will see if i can find some. Cming up!

Now! To the Question.
I understand ofc that i will loose some, even tho Tren A let you keep more than others. As i understand it.
Weight is ofc alot of water aswell.
I would like to have a tip on a schedule that is heavy. Keeping mass as possi but get them abs out.

In other words tighten the chest and abs but keep as much mass as possible for beach 2014.
I can't gain any fat realy, cals are between 4500-5500 at the moment with around 250-300g protein. So diet seems overkill.
Lessen the cals some and just do cardio and train the same or any ideas? Don't do cardio atm.

The schedule can be as hard as you want, i dont fail easy. Love to have a challange! :)

Took one now, i havnt followed with any pics at all it seems. Just lifting vids.
Current condition.
1924842_10153956908645117_1026133700_n.jpg

Back