• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My SuperDrol Experience

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Superdrol run.
About 2 years ago. 2 weeks SD kick start to a 14 weeks inj cycle, and then again at weeks 12-16 to pack as much mass as possible, while waiting for long esters to clear out. I got to 235lbs but felt really fat, despite still having a 4 pack. I remember guys asking ‘when is it due in’.

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Superdrol run.
I recently decided to melt some fat, once at a desired weight of 200 lbs I decided to lean bulk with 700mg Test P, 200mg NPP. Everything was going well, however I decided to add an oral for the last 2 weeks. I’ve chosen to use Superdrol as I stocked up on it before the ban.

15mg first thing in the morning, and then another dose about 4-5 hours later (pre workout).
I gained 4 lbs within first 3 or 4 days, strength also increased I set new personal bests on Bench Press, Log Press and Atlas Stones and improved my lifts on other exercises.

About a week into my superdrol run I started looking bloated around the waist. I still have a 6 pack and get complements about my sick veins however If I relax my stomach and breathe out I look like I am 6 months pregnant.

I believe it is due to the increased glycogen storage, as SD is renowned for making the muscles soak up glycogen.

Needless to say I stopped taking SD 3 days ago as I don’t feel comfortable carrying that much bloat around my stomach. The bloat is still here, I will update this tread once my distorted stomach goes back to normal.

Back