• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Effin shred me

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm buckling down on the meanest shred i've done since high school wrestling. Except this time i got some beautiful AAS to help. Currently i'm on 250mg test e/400mg tren e weekly and 100mg winny ed. Throwing in some hydroxycut elite for fat loss. I need help with my diet! Wtf should i be eating to get to sub 10% bf?!?!

I'm buckling down on the meanest shred i've done since high school wrestling. Except this time i got some beautiful AAS to help. Currently i'm on 250mg test e/400mg tren e weekly and 100mg winny ed. Throwing in some hydroxycut elite for fat loss. I need help with my diet! Wtf should i be eating to get to sub 10% bf?!?!

Need pics of those tits, then I'll reassess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude hydroxycut is garbage. It's for fat people who can't control their appetite. Plus it could take a toll on your blood pressure and fuck with your sleep cycle. The tren has you covered on that already.

You need to cut your carbs up your protein and fat.. add cardio in am fasted 30min. This is what I do when I want to shred :)

juice

lay off the sheppards pie and eat more corn beef and cabbage. Watch your potato intake, and drink your coffee black no baileys

Open thread expecting to see some super cutting agents, and the kid says hydroxycut, hahahahaha

IML Gear Cream!
comon bros i got the shit for like 10 bux im using it for energy! Shit so drop the carbs up protein cardio fasted, hydroxy is garbo so flush it, get some clen t3? and this should make me look pretty?!

- - - Updated - - -

i mean im cuttin up goood but i wana fucking just look like a straight rock hard walking boner greek statue mega ultra shred muffin.

We're messing with you buddy. Don't do T3 unless your VERY well informed with it. Clen is amazing but rough on the heart. Many would suggest albuterol as an alternative. There's quite a few options, but honestly I would just work on your diet and maybe throw in ECA stack. Diet it 90%. The cutting tools are a fine tuning aspect.

I wouldn't use t3 unless you need to feet ready for a show in a hurry, it can be nasty if it isn't used properly Man. Test/tren is a good cycle for leaning up.

Back