• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labmax??

Personally I am all for anything that helps the community as a whole bring about better and safer products. Labmax has its flaws, but for 99% of the population its the best thing we have right now. Many people will complain that it doesn't test for potency, and while this is true at least it does confirm that the product is what its supposed to be. This in combination with lab work is a pretty good thing imo. I know the guys at Meso love it... and love or hate Meso it has some good bros on there.

Unfortunately some unscrupulous ugls know about labmax and are adding a tiny amount of active product to their otherwise completely bunk gear so it will test positive.
There was an article about some seized gear which, when tested bu customs or DEA or whoever, showed only trace amounts of active product, most likely to fool labmax.
Sorry, I don't remember where I saw the article or which "lab's" gear it was.

I don't think you have to worry about that sort of thing with our sponsors though.

And that's the one problem with labmax. It doesn't test potency, but I still think it has its place. Would I put 100% stake in a labmax test? No, but there have been several failed tests so far. Its nice to know that your var is var. I'm a AY groupie so I don't have any worries, but I'm not a labmax hater.

Colormetric tests are indicators only and ALL have false positive issues.

In the real world if a colormetric test indicates a positive we always followed up with GC/MS to verify.

Labmax in the hands of an inexperienced user or even worse a guy with an agenda (we have seen it before) makes this test completely invalid in my opinion.

To the best of my knowledge all Labmax tests posted here so far have been considered invalid.

Unfortunately some unscrupulous ugls know about labmax and are adding a tiny amount of active product to their otherwise completely bunk gear so it will test positive.
There was an article about some seized gear which, when tested bu customs or DEA or whoever, showed only trace amounts of active product, most likely to fool labmax.
Sorry, I don't remember where I saw the article or which "lab's" gear it was.

I don't think you have to worry about that sort of thing with our sponsors though.
Thats what i thought too.

Im also curious how do you test for tren or deca on a blood test? Or is testosterone the only thing you can test for on a blood test?

In the real world if a colormetric test indicates a positive we always followed up with GC/MS to verify.

Labmax in the hands of an inexperienced user or even worse a guy with an agenda (we have seen it before) makes this test completely invalid in my opinion.

To the best of my knowledge all Labmax tests posted here so far have been considered invalid.
Are GC/MS test expensive to take or illegal? Sorry for all the questions i just wanna get it right so i know.

IML Gear Cream!
Are GC/MS test expensive to take or illegal? Sorry for all the questions i just wanna get it right so i know.

GC/MS is gas chromatography/mass spectrometry and I should have not listed GC-gas chromatography as it is not used in AAS analysis. I use the services of a lab for GC/MS when needed after a positive from a colormetric test depending on the chemical we are analyzing.

The only part that truly matters in this case is MS-mass spectrometry

Having MS run on any steroid is tricky business in my estimation. How much would it cost? My guess is under $150.00 per sample.

I'm not sure why you want to do this? Is it because you do not have a source you trust?

GC/MS is gas chromatography/mass spectrometry and I should have not listed GC-gas chromatography as it is not used in AAS analysis. I use the services of a lab for GC/MS when needed after a positive from a colormetric test depending on the chemical we are analyzing.

The only part that truly matters in this case is MS-mass spectrometry

Having MS run on any steroid is tricky business in my estimation. How much would it cost? My guess is under $150.00 per sample.

I'm not sure why you want to do this? Is it because you do not have a source you trust?
MS-mass spectrometry is what i meant.. 150 is expensive dang. Im just curious..

And that's the one problem with labmax. It doesn't test potency, but I still think it has its place. Would I put 100% stake in a labmax test? No, but there have been several failed tests so far. Its nice to know that your var is var. I'm a AY groupie so I don't have any worries, but I'm not a labmax hater.

If you read the instruction, I have had this test for some time, you will see that the threshold is 0.3 mg, so you can test for potency if you have the skills.

They even explain that you need to drop small amount and if you have strong fluorescence ten you have strong gear

Even if the test can be trusted can the tester? I'm not even talking about agendas I'm talking about user error. Reading over at meso there seems to be a lot of screwing up and guessing going on with the guys running the tests.

Even if the test can be trusted can the tester? I'm not even talking about agendas I'm talking about user error. Reading over at meso there seems to be a lot of screwing up and guessing going on with the guys running the tests.

this is why you keep your results for yourself, I have seen on other boards where administrator are involved in selling bunk gear going after people posting test results

I have had this test kit for some time and since then I have stopped asking questions if it is legit
Those who sell bunk gear will always consider this test invalid.

I haveposted before test results from GC/MS and I have been attacked right away bythose how sold the bunk gear as a posting false results.

Here is atest of tren ace one of the best I found with the help of labmax test kit.

Attachments

• tren ace.jpg
    tren ace.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 7
Back