• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's next?

Timothy Mallet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off thanks for the add. Here we go. I'm fixing to turn 42 at the end of this month. I'm 5'9", right at 250. I'm on Low-T program, I inject 200mg of Test Cypionate weekly. Which gets me around 1300 free test. I kinda fibbed on my symptoms and have been prescribed Anastrozole .25mg caps. 1 cap 3 times a week to keep estrogen at bay. I have no need for it right now. Maybe later. I also take 5 to 10 grams of BCAA's a day, 5 to 10 grams of Creatine, @ to 3 scoops of protein (whey and whey, casine mix) I'm working each body part 2 times a week, and it's working pretty good. My blood work, as of last doctors visit, is top notch. My question is, what's my next step? I'm ready to jack it up. This will be my first time doing this, please excuse my ignorance. Y'alls expertise will be deeply appreciated. I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Back