• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxiety and Mental Stress

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, so im 6 weeks into my test var cycle...

I couldnt find my headphones today before the gym, and I whipped myself into like a mild panic, full of stress, anxiety and annoyance. BP sky rockets...
And even when i thought about why I was angry, I still couldnt bring myself back down. Like I spun myself into this anxiety panic attack

Anyone ever notice this while cycling? Im not gonna lie, this happens to me when Im not on, but its like sooo magnified when I am.

Test and var is a relatively mild cycle. I don't think it's the cause, but it may magnify anxiety symptoms that currently exist. Good luck.

I couldnt find my headphones today before the gym, and I whipped myself into like a mild panic, full of stress, anxiety and annoyance. BP sky rockets...
And even when i thought about why I was angry, I still couldnt bring myself back down. Like I spun myself into this anxiety panic attack

Anyone ever notice this while cycling? Im not gonna lie, this happens to me when Im not on, but its like sooo magnified when I am.

All the time bro. The tren ain't helping me bit, but it's worth it. I've been anxious as fuck lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 3 days ago while on 800mg of test and 50mg of dbol some kid started crying to my gym's management because I was using all the plates for deadlift PR day and making a ruckus. I sarcastically gave him 2 25lb'ers and said have at it, and if you're feeling strong today I think there's a couple 5's over there. Any other time in my life I would say sorry we can switch them back and forth if you like, but I def know what you mean with the annoyance factor.

Start taking 4g vitamin C and 300mg pphosphatidylserine. Additionally, you can take DHEA at 25mg per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL not having headphones when you get to the gym is a serious issue. Today I freaked out because I lost one of the little rubber pieces to make it fit in your ear to my cheap skull candy headphones. Almost went and irrationally spent $100 on the ear buds my gym sells.

If Tren is in the mix my rationality goes out the door.

Back