• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good source for pins, BAC water, and syringes???

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys ever use shopmedvet.com ??? Yes no? They blow any price I've found outta the water. You can get 200 BD syringes for 25 bucks... Or would this draw unnecessary attention to me lol.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying man.. 1$ for 30ml of bac water lol... 100 pins for 5$ lol...

- - - Updated - - -

But I've never heard anyone mention them ever.... Like ever. So I didn't know if there was a reason we weren't using these guys.

These guys kick ass. They DO however require a signature. I know some guys get all wierd in the butt about that. They are the cheapest I have found. Some places are cheap but then they charge you out the ass for shipping. Plus they are domestic. The selection is the biggest I have found by far.

So I looked at precisionpinz. Not as good as what www.shopmedvet.com has. In terms of price. Plus you have a selection between multiple manufactures. Anyone else have any input on it??

Medical supply liquidators is my new go to...just as fast shipping as gpz but way bigger selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bacteriostaticwater.com

BOOM!! And ur done

Pins i went with gpzservices.com i believe and it was cheap and fast...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Medical supply liquidators is my new go to...just as fast shipping as gpz but way bigger selection

Ive been using them for a few years now, along with gpz...these two sites seem to have it all along with great prices and fast shipping..

Lots of good cheap places but shipping is always a kick in the nuts

Get all my pins from tractor supply. It's 5 mins from my house

Get all my pins from tractor supply. It's 5 mins from my house

Are you serious and do you live somewhere where a pharmacy requires a script? I actually have a script but the pharmacies around here sell them individually except slin pins, and I much prefer to just buy a case at a time.

Are you serious and do you live somewhere where a pharmacy requires a script? I actually have a script but the pharmacies around here sell them individually except slin pins, and I much prefer to just buy a case at a time.

I don't know. Never tried a pharmacy for pins. Tractor supply has them on the shelf like Walmart has toilet paper. Any and all you can ask for. Walk in and grab them. No bigs

Get Shredded!
They don't carry anything smaller than a 22g. Used them for a while and created quiet a bit of scar tissue. Would preferably have 25g. Especially when pinning short esters ed.

http://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/
for everything BUT bac water

http://www.liquidations-outlet.com/bacteriostatic_water.html?gclid=CLCh8MXbwr0CFa_m7AodKwYAyw
you can also get syringes here as well. But I prefer to use BD instead of Terumo so I use the first link.

woah, just checked their website, those prices are cheap as a mother fucker

Just a FYI for the rest of you...
My buddy needed bac water and based on your recommendation of liquidations outlet I linked him. He got his order in TWO DAYS!!!! He ordered a bunch of other stuff too. Very pleased.

Those are good sites. For what it's worth, it's often possible to find cheap water and pins just on regular Amazon, which makes things pretty easy too.

This is who I use exclusively now: http://gpsmedicalsupply.com/

You can get Sodium Chloride BA Water which is painless and more stable for peps for dirt cheap and so are the pins/syringes.

So for those who use gpzservice..do you feel safe with paying with debit/credit card.. ever any problems?

CC payment is fine, they are a legit business. They notify you of shipping and give you tracking. Buying their products is no different than shopping on amazon.

All seem good and give everyone different options to use!Yea TG is right CC is ok that is what I always use. No matter where I get pins from whether it be the pharm or be it an agri. center.I always tell if asked that it is time for dogs or horses meds..... not their business but keeps everything Kosher!!!LOL

Back