• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do athletes get away with it

coffeeaddict

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Obviously some get caught but it seems the vast majority of athletes get away with it even when they randomly get tested.

Are they on extremely short esters?

Masking agents?

Or is it just one of those things where once you make it you get a Walter white that brews you up some awesome shit that isn't traceable (is such a thing even possible).

Mixture of all those things. There are a lot of compounds that are outrageously expensive that anyone except a professional athlete would not be able to afford. Additionally, Things like suspension are ace esters /orals can be in an out so quickly that the 3-4 day testing notice would be more than enough time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To which athletes are you referring to?

If I were to take a guess because I'm not an expert on the subject, if they were on AAS, I'd say probably very short esters or THG (which wasn't detectable until recent history)

If not AAS, I'm sure a bunch of athletes are on EPO, hgh, and slin.

If I was say, a baseball player, where long term seasons can break you down I would almost certainly take a low dose of GH daily (1-2iu). Once that has a chance to slowly build and work, I could see needing a low dose that may not be easy to test for (all conjecture mind you). Not sure what you get from football players or someone in a brutal contact sport with shorter seasons, its not like players come out and tell you all what they are doing to beat the system.

Short esters, masking agents, designer steroids that there aren't tests for.

As well as an off-season or training location where they won't be tested.

- - - Updated - - -

/thread

It's all politics man. Know the right people-you pass. Put money in the right persons pocket. Do u really think that it's all legit? Nope. Pro sports are crooked just like everything else

This thread has sufficiently satisfied my curiosity. Great answers

*edit also bigt you might want to consider a pic without your face in it if you live I a country where aas are illegal.

This season of NFL Football will be the 1st. season for HGH testing. .. I happened to catch a couple interviews with the owner of the "highly priced" anti - aging clinic that Alex Rodriguez went to...and that owner/Dr. spoke of some Testosterone Lozenges that super spiked his Test levels during game and be out of his system by the time the game was over...he referenced Rodriguez had to be done with lozenges by 2nd inning. ..might pop up on Google. ..I just remember the interviews...and thinking WOW...boost his levels super high...but be out of his urine in a couple hours..!!! (Roughly length of ball game)...shocked me..could be some masking agents also...I'm sure that dr. wouldn't admit to that .??? Very good question though. .!!!! How do they beat the system. .!!!?? ALSO as one dude above referred too...MONEY CAN BUY YOU ALOT OF THINGS..!! Be it guys doing testing turning their heads for money or other benefits (I.e. Von Miller) Denver Broncos LB that wasn't even in the same state where he had supposedly taken his drug test..!!! So I also agree alot with conspiracy. .!!!

Last edited:
They also test for masking agents :coffee: (I'm actually drinking coffee right now. srs)

I get tested for competition and people here know what I am on. Until two weeks ago I had a TRT exemption, but that has been taken away. I dont feel AAS is bad for sports in general and in my sport even if my opponent tested pos for AAS and I lost I would not blame the AAS. I am strongly against anything that turns off pain sensors or increases lung/oxygen capacity. Anything with muscle, doesnt matter.

IML Gear Cream!
In professional sports they usually have intelligent trainers who help them dose correctly to pass. For bodybuilding you know when you will be tested (usually) and it's really not that hard to pass

Obviously some get caught but it seems the vast majority of athletes get away with it even when they randomly get tested.

Are they on extremely short esters?

Masking agents?

Or is it just one of those things where once you make it you get a Walter white that brews you up some awesome shit that isn't traceable (is such a thing even possible).

Idk but I pay hard earned money to see bone crushing hits. Rome all over again?

Back