• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood test results...wondering what to do

ElectricHead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, big fan of the forum but first time actually posting here.

I've had 2 blood tests taken so far and I took a cycle in between and I was hoping I could get some help interpreting the numbers.

Had one on sept 1 days before I started and my cycle:
test 449
free test 153
estradiol 6

heres what I tested 2 weeks ago, 7 months later:
Test 435
free test 102
estradiol 17

heres what my cycle was..
1-16 450mg TestE per week
1-16 700mg EQ per week
1-4 50mg anadrol everyday
6-13 350mg trenA per week

However my PC was not planned as well as it should have been. I took a full week off hoping the esters would clear, then I did 1250iu of hcg 3 times a week for 2 weeks, at the same time I started nolvadex and I started aromasin I started 1 week later. The nolvadex I took 40mg ed for 2 weeks and 20mg ed for 3 weeks. The aromasin I did 25mg ed for 4 weeks. So altogether I had finished all of my PC after 6 weeks from my last poke of test/EQ

Im psyched I kept all my strength gains, but after PC I noticed it's been hard to get a boner plus the nips are puffy as well. I was hoping my levels would even out naturally and I even tried a couple natural test boosters but after a month or 2 I decided to get that second blood test cause I'm starting to worry now that these symptoms are not going away.
For background, I'm 22 and have done a few cycles before but they were not nearly as long as this one and usually comprised of only 2 compounds instead if 4.

so obviously there's a change in the blood test numbers. I was hoping someone could tell me if it's something to worry about, and also what I should do next? I'm a college athlete nearing the end of my career and I wanted to get on some type of smaller cycle ASAP, but will that help me or hurt me? Should I maybe try a combination of AIs and serms or is it too late?

Any advice or recommendations would help me a bunch!

1) Numbers are still relatively in range, 80% of this is probably mental . 2) Didn't wait long enough for esters to clear to start the serm 3) 16 week cycle + 13 weeks of tren A :O 4) Don't know what you ran DURING cycle for estrogen but all in all man, I think you will be fine. Give it a couple more months if it doesn't improve you can run a test only 10 week cycle with HCG all throughout and proper AI during cycle to restart your baseline free test recover levels, if that makes sense.

1) Numbers are still relatively in range, 80% of this is probably mental . 2) Didn't wait long enough for esters to clear to start the serm 3) 16 week cycle + 13 weeks of tren A :O 4) Don't know what you ran DURING cycle for estrogen but all in all man, I think you will be fine. Give it a couple more months if it doesn't improve you can run a test only 10 week cycle with HCG all throughout and proper AI during cycle to restart your baseline free test recover levels, if that makes sense.

Thanks man that helps put me at ease. And to clarify I started tren 6 weeks into the cycle so I only did that for 7 weeks total. I didn't run any AIs during cycle like I probably should have. But for my next one what's a good dosage for hcg or an AI during cycle?

500 iu HCG a week, split 250 Mon/thurs. AI - arimidex 0.25 - 0.5 mg eod, or aromasin 12.5 - 25 mg ed.

You have sensitive nips, you didn't run caber so that is not shocking. I would run a low dose of an AI like aromasin or letro to get those nips under control. As for your libido, your estrogen is low so its contributing to that as well as your prolactin more than likely being elevated (assumption, no way I could know this without bloods). Something you can do for the nips is a course of Ralox (120mg daily for 30 days) with letro at 1 mg per day. Ralox is a SERM which will help with continuing recovery and the letro will further help reduce the gyno. Those two together are the way to rid yourself of gyno. PM me if you have questions.

You have sensitive nips, you didn't run caber so that is not shocking. I would run a low dose of an AI like aromasin or letro to get those nips under control. As for your libido, your estrogen is low so its contributing to that as well as your prolactin more than likely being elevated (assumption, no way I could know this without bloods). Something you can do for the nips is a course of Ralox (120mg daily for 30 days) with letro at 1 mg per day. Ralox is a SERM which will help with continuing recovery and the letro will further help reduce the gyno. Those two together are the way to rid yourself of gyno. PM me if you have questions.

Huh that's interesting I've never heard of ralox before and I'm not too familiar with prolactin either. I'm guessing that would have been affected by the tren I took. I obviously need something for the gyno but I heard letro crushes libido, I'm hoping that part is temporary right? I'm thinking aromasin might be a better choice bc i understand it hits faster and I haven't heard that it has much of an effect on libido

Another question about that proposed cycle you were talking about, I've been sitting on some halotestin and some masteron p for a while and I know it would definitely enhance my cycle. I obviously don't wanna f myself up permanently tho lol... But I researched that neither have any aromatization aka no more gyno, they both are great for libido and masteron even has anti estrogenic properties built in. So they seem safe to me but Im still sort of a rookie. So what's your opinion of adding either/both of those to that 10 week cycle in regards to possible side effects?

Back