• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else got the flu mid cycle?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't even had a cold in years, go figure this year I get it on week 6 of my cycle. Pretty sure its not test flu just because a lot of people I know have been sick too. Took 2 full days off, woke up this morning feeling better and thinking I was good to go, went to the gym and hit back fairly hard. Now I'm back to where I was before feeling shitty with a slight fever and stuff.

I'm having appetite issues so I've started blending a lot of homemade weight gainer type recipes (peanut butter, bananas, whey, oats, milk etc) I know it's not good to replace meals like that but whatever. Better then falling asleep and forgetting to eat.

Made some awesome gainzz in the past few weeks and really scared to lose them lol any tips?

Also, I read somewhere that when your body is fighting an illness your metabolism speeds up? Should I be trying to up my calories while sick? And does anyone know how cold/flu can effect protein synthesis?

Last edited:
I would keep everything the same.
1) Get fresh air (unless you have allergies)
2) Get in the sun (even do a tanning bed once or twice if you're they snuff… iamsrs)
3) Sleep
4) DO NOT let sleep give you a lower caloric or water intake for the day so be diligent at crushing water and nutrient dense foods (sodium, potassium, vitamins)
5) Long hot shower
6-10) Sleep

Back