• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guess the calories

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e2ydevus.jpg

This "quesarrito" is about to be buried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I won't meet my macros today :(

real man would have ate two of em...

I ate 2 of similar things we have here...doner/kebab...it comes from Turkey.roasted lamb,cow,chicken and turkey,mixed vegetables,yogurt/garlic and red pepper sauce...
I was in my car driving,out of breath LOL

I ate 2 of similar things we have here...doner/kebab...it comes from Turkey.roasted lamb,cow,chicken and turkey,mixed vegetables,yogurt/garlic and red pepper sauce...
I was in my car driving,out of breath LOL

Holy shit that sounds amazing. I need to come hang out with you

Holy shit that sounds amazing. I need to come hang out with you

it's fucking amazing LOL this kinda european burrito started first in germany,from turkish immigrants...here in italy is kinda new thing,about 10 years or less.
16c2deo.jpg

u can also add spicy olive oil...the oil is red from all the chili peppers inside

IML Gear Cream!
it's fucking amazing LOL this kinda european burrito started first in germany,from turkish immigrants...here in italy is kinda new thing,about 10 years or less.
16c2deo.jpg

u can also add spicy olive oil...the oil is red from all the chili peppers inside

Spicey olive oil? FFS I need that!

it's like olive oil on tren LOL
if u come here,u will find a kebab place almost in every corner of all towns

it's like olive oil on tren LOL
if u come here,u will find a kebab place almost in every corner of all towns

I'll have to get my ass over there bro. Wifey has been there and Ireland, France etc. my poor ass has only been to Costa Rica Mexico and Canada...

/cry

Last edited:
fuck france...they eat like shit,and they're fucking arrogant.
beautiful places,hot mamas and delicious food?there's only one country...Italy ;)

fuck france...they eat like shit,and they're fucking arrogant.
beautiful places,hot mamas and delicious food?there's only one country...Italy ;)

Dunno, lol. I spent a month in Montreal. Ain't the same but those French Canadians were straight up rude as shit to me. Everywhere I went. Maybe it's because I'm ugly? :(

Dunno, lol. I spent a month in Montreal. Ain't the same but those French Canadians were straight up rude as shit to me. Everywhere I went. Maybe it's because I'm ugly? :(

they felt inferior to the 'murica power u have inside!

they felt inferior to the 'murica power u have inside!

Fuck murica and this police ridden state of a country. When I get rich, I'm takin wifey and moving out of country. :D

Back