• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Favorite summer cycle

Epistane 60mg ed.

Lolz.

I mean really though, cheap and you can get a lot of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

300/wk test 75ed var 50ed proviron. Budgets are relative, and even though I've never run it, I'm fucking excited to start! Lol

Test and tren and if you can afford it mast or winny .

Tren is where I wanna head but man then I gotta get caber and trens a little spendy. Too. I'd love to do a trenace and prop cycle.

Prop , tren ,mast everyday . Thats budget cycle lol . Prop is cheap

- - - Updated - - -

Tren is where I wanna head but man then I gotta get caber and trens a little spendy. Too. I'd love to do a trenace and prop cycle.

If ya never did it before Trust me you would love it .

Tren just makes you feel like shit by the end if the cycle... unless you spend a ton in support supps, which onlt help so much.
Light test, npp, winny does nice...

Tren just makes you feel like shit by the end if the cycle... unless you spend a ton in support supps, which onlt help so much.
Light test, npp, winny does nice...
With all due respect tren does not only make you feel like shit . Tren does more to transform your physique more that any other compound if used properly and eating clean . Tren , low test and mast was a cycle made for summer !!!

With all due respect tren does not only make you feel like shit . Tren does more to transform your physique more that any other compound if used properly and eating clean . Tren , low test and mast was a cycle made for summer !!!

Do you think people just dose tren wrong that leads to all the sides?

Tren more than any other compound seems to effect each guy differently . Some experience zero sides others can't touch it . Why , who knows . I know for me running the test low with it is the trick but there are others that running the test low makes no difference . Some guys love the test high and the tren low . It's the kind of thing you have to find out for yourself . I do know one thing I have not used anything that made more of a visable difference in how I look than trenbolone ! I also love test and npp for a great summer cycle . I'm going to do both and start with 8 weeks test and npp then 8 weeks test , tren and mast .

Tren more than any other compound seems to effect each guy differently . Some experience zero sides others can't touch it . Why , who knows . I know for me running the test low with it is the trick but there are others that running the test low makes no difference . Some guys love the test high and the tren low . It's the kind of thing you have to find out for yourself . I do know one thing I have not used anything that made more of a visable difference in how I look than trenbolone ! I also love test and npp for a great summer cycle . I'm going to do both and start with 8 weeks test and npp then 8 weeks test , tren and mast .

sounds great. when are you starting?

I'm running test, tren mast for the spring and into the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren, tren and more tren.

EDIT: Also tren.

Tren with low test can be relatively inexpensive considering the test will not cost much since you do not need very much for the cycle. I am on a budget and will be doing this run here shortly.

I'm one of the few who doesn't get any tren sides.

Probably run test E/tren E with a tren A kicker this summer.

Warrior

I am the opposite. I have tried every method and no matter which way I take it I am an irritable asshole.

I'm always an irritable asshole. Maybe I just don't notice lol

Warrior

Well my family notices immediately. It takes me a few weeks to realize how mad I've got. So for now my summer cycle will be 1g primo and 5iu norditropin.

Get Shredded!
I love tren and test and mast. Like said before its a great summer cycle and its what I'm currently taking. I take 250 test 500 tren a and mast

how high do you guys run your tren ace? I want to give 100mg or 150mg a day a try, but figure im gonna need a ton of gear

Back