• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Neg train

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its time to throw a neg train in this Bitch! Sheri you have the honors of picking the first Victim we induce into a full melt

Lolol..you know I don't play neg train games :)

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Lolol..you know I don't play neg train games :)

your too sweet, we'll sacrifice someone for you, standby for the comedy that follows

I'm so glad I'm not here...

employee_hiding_under_desk_12424200.jpg

Hahaha

Reps are capped here for a reason, they don't matter. It's not about red stars or red bars here, it's about the respect you earn. Neg trains don't happen here because with about 8-10 reps you are back at max reps.
You guys are never going to get it.

Thanks TG, I was waiting on a MOD, to make this kind of statement.Respect is everything,Thanks again tommyg.

it's about the respect you earn.

Reps are capped here for a reason, they don't matter. It's not about red stars or red bars here, it's about the respect you earn. Neg trains don't happen here because with about 8-10 reps you are back at max reps.

This right here^^

neg trains induce melting and they occur when someone fucks with one of our respected members. we would do the same for you Tommy, thats what people dont understand, I dont care about rep points I was in the red with charley and bigmoe because we outed that scammer and nazi jake88. just sayn rep points dont mean shit

And when this board started I suggested no rep point system. truth

IML Gear Cream!
neg trains induce melting and they occur when someone fucks with one of our respected members. we would do the same for you Tommy, thats what people dont understand, I dont care about rep points I was in the red with charley and bigmoe because we outed that scammer and nazi jake88. just sayn rep points dont mean shit

^^^^^^^^^^^ this is true, but I admit to enjoying [at times] a good 'train wreck'. I mean 'neg train'..
n1tq9c.jpg

Back