• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compare Tren to NPP

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What about compare Tren to NPP? The best option for You, from Your experience, for make gains:

1) 500mg Test + 350mg Tren Ace + 350mg NPP
2) 500mg Test + 700mg Tren Ace
3) 500mg Test + 700mg NPP

( Doses are example of course :) )

not sure if srs.jpeg

tren
images

npp
anger.jpg

700mg of tren ace is no joke.

Simply for making gains at all cost, tren. Gains with little to moderate sides npp.

I'd say option two for me

Simply for making gains at all cost, tren. Gains with little to moderate sides npp.

Unless you are a competitor or really want to take things to the next level, tren is not really for everyone in my opinion. People dose it too high, don't take the right support supps like caber and run it "to get lean" because they are lazy. NPP is extremely effective with very little sides and you don't need to be super careful on the ratio its ran with test. To me for anyone not going on stage or competing in powerlifting/strongman, leave the tren at home. Many will flame this but many don't work hard and don't have their diet right... it's that simple.

IML Gear Cream!
Oufinny I think you hit this one right on the head even though it may ruffle feathers.

my jimmies have been rustled.

but do agree that NPP is a muchhh more enjoyable compound.

You do NOT want to run NPP and Tren at the same time. I wouldn't anyway. Prolactin/progesterone would be an issue. Sure you could combat with Prami/caber but why do that??

A better idea would be to do a 16 weeker where you use the NPP 1-8 and the Tren Ace 8-16. I recommend test prop for the whole ride BECAUSE you will be pinning more often any way and why not take advantage of the better Prop (or even better ... TPA ... your welcome AY).

If you just want to use one or the other (tren or npp) ... I would have to say tren. but I just love tren. I also like low test high tren ... again ... that is a preference ... tren has a much better binding affinity than test so you have a lot of free floating test that has no where to go.

I have also done high tren high test and got great results but I am not sure it was worth it to me personally.

All of my points/suggestions have come from my own research and trials on myself to see how I responded and grew and the sides I experienced. everyone is not made the same and you have to come to your OWN conclusions on how/what you do based on what works for you

QZ

You do NOT want to run NPP and Tren at the same time. I wouldn't anyway. Prolactin/progesterone would be an issue. Sure you could combat with Prami/caber but why do that??

A better idea would be to do a 16 weeker where you use the NPP 1-8 and the Tren Ace 8-16. I recommend test prop for the whole ride BECAUSE you will be pinning more often any way and why not take advantage of the better Prop (or even better ... TPA ... your welcome AY).

If you just want to use one or the other (tren or npp) ... I would have to say tren. but I just love tren. I also like low test high tren ... again ... that is a preference ... tren has a much better binding affinity than test so you have a lot of free floating test that has no where to go.

I have also done high tren high test and got great results but I am not sure it was worth it to me personally.

All of my points/suggestions have come from my own research and trials on myself to see how I responded and grew and the sides I experienced. everyone is not made the same and you have to come to your OWN conclusions on how/what you do based on what works for you

QZ

My last blast was exactly this in bold. I really liked the results. I am more curious as to what would happen if I combined the two. I know PGHram is doing this cycle now. If it doesn't work for me, than at least I will know. Hope I don't grow a third arm or something lol.

It def CAN be done and has ..... I am SURE you can find someone somewhere on a board that has done it ...... but how did they feel? sides? was it worth it? could they really say the NPP was doing ____ for them and the tren was doing ____ ?? I think they would have to have experience on each drug separately and assess and know how it makes them feel/grow before they can truly take both and know for certain the results ..... for myself .... I just don't see any benefit of running these two together and I never would. Just too many other good compounds and cycles out there to have fun with.

If you DO end up running them together SoCalJC ..... do a log brother that others can look back on. I would follow.

If I DID run those together ... I would certainly keep the doses slightly lower. Like 100mg eod of both and assess from there. The tren just binds so quickly ... again ... I wonder if you would just be wasting the NPP .... again .... i wouldn't run both together. but that just me.

Just my .02

QZ

Back