• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Difference Between UGL and Overseas "pharma company"

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys, been doing alot of homework before I got into this game, but one thing I am still not sure about...

How is your everyday UGL that is a sponsor or non-sponsor, different, or similar, to companies like Asia Pharma or Gen-Shi, or Geneza, etc. in terms of production, cGMP, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holuskeZ-k

Last edited:
Pictures and video of drug making facilities, in countries where those drugs are illegal?

dydujetu.jpg

Warrior

CGMP is a rouse, don't believe it because nothing I see indicates they are.

^yeah thats what I was wondering about. Whether its marketing, or if its for real

Let WP or one of his reps comment on this and we can go from there.

I am under the influence that all AAS, unless you buy from a pharmacy at like CVS or something, is UGL. And I don't care what anyone says. Ever wonder why no one carries Watson's Cyp, because that shit is regulated like a mother fucker. Think about it, IF IT WAS a legit company, wouldn't this be a huge fucking liability??

I am under the influence that all AAS, unless you buy from a pharmacy at like CVS or something, is UGL. And I don't care what anyone says. Ever wonder why no one carries Watson's Cyp, because that shit is regulated like a mother fucker. Think about it, IF IT WAS a legit company, wouldn't this be a huge fucking liability??

Outside the discussion of cGMP this is also a very valid point.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish I did my homework at school as diligently as I do my homework on AAS :(

My script is Pfizer and I have never once seen anyone sell any US made test in an overseas pharmacy.

There are low quality UGL's and high quality UGL's. The mass produced high end UGL's have very clean prods but they are still basically an UGL.

There are low quality UGL's and high quality UGL's. The mass produced high end UGL's have very clean prods but they are still basically an UGL.

I happen to agree very strongly with this Heavy. Once you find someone you trust, stick to them. All too often you get what you pay for.

If my gear is getting cooked up in a bath tub, I'd rather it be here in the states than in some country half way across the world.

However I'm inclined to believe that the UGL I buy from is much cleaner and more professional than a chemistry grade bath tub.

Back