• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diet & HGH? Is running a no carb diet for 6 days harmful while running GH

stocktrainer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

I am running GH from Saizen and would like to run 1 week of no carbs to prime my body before I move into my next cycle which I will be starting this Saturday. I run 200iu of GH 5 days a week constantly throughout the year and always with carbs. I want to cut 2% bf and prime myself before my next cycle. I am currently 13%bf, and want to get down to 11%. I am 6.1 and 205lbs.

Has anyone ever run GH with only protein and fats. I am consuming 260g Protien and 75g of fat per day to cut. Can any harm come from eliminating carbs for 1 week?

Thanks

I'm running gh on a keto diet at the moment prepping for a show......although with probably double those fats and more protein.

......But I don't understand your thinking as to why it would be harmful? And why only 1 week of no carbs? You're not gonna drop 2% bf in 1 week....lots of water and glycogen for sure though. And how many iu's of growth are you taking a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think no carb diets are worth the effort. Your limiting gains and sore the entire time. Your protein is wayyyyy too low!
depleting your body of carbs just makes you look flat and weak. You will look and feel better if you keep moderate carbs and burn more calories doing cardio. IMO.

Back