• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Threads mysteriously disappearing from the pit

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:coffee:

I moved it to a private sub. Mods fighting on the open board isn't something I'm going to put up with.

I moved it to a private sub. Mods fighting on the open board isn't something I'm going to put up with.

I figured that something like this would happen. Actually surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Wouldn't put up with it either. I've said it once before, I would not be as kind as some of you mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not have an ASF pay-per-view match?

Pick a time slot, charge everyone a nickel to log on (yeah, this lot is a bunch of cheap bastards),

Put them both in an undisclosed restroom stall and let them duke it out til one of them gets swirlied.

Just for kicks, the winner gets to fuck the loser up the ass, but that will cost everyone an extra nickel...

Why not have an ASF pay-per-view match?

Pick a time slot, charge everyone a nickel to log on (yeah, this lot is a bunch of cheap bastards),

Put them both in an undisclosed restroom stall and let them duke it out til one of them gets swirlied.

Just for kicks, the winner gets to fuck the loser up the ass, but that will cost everyone an extra nickel...

How about we hold a driving range contest. Loser gets to suck everyone else's dick off until they cum.

That will never happen.

Believe what you want man. But I had mentioned to DJ that my IP provider was capping my bandwidth. Next day the cable guy showed up with a black eye and I had free HBO. The guy has connections.

Believe what you want man. But I had mentioned to DJ that my IP provider was capping my bandwidth. Next day the cable guy showed up with a black eye and I had free HBO. The guy has connections.

Lolz

I am sorry for making a public spectacle. I have a hard time not trying to make a point..and walking away from something sometimes. Next time I'll go take a hot bath with my waterproof vibe instead.

Get Shredded!
I am sorry for making a public spectacle. I have a hard time not trying to make a point..and walking away from something sometimes. Next time I'll go take a hot bath with my waterproof vibe instead.

is your tub ok,now?

Yes!..i ran a crapload of bio cleaner through it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back