• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question on testosterone dosage

tkeaton1334

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been lifting consistently since I was 17, I'm 28 now. I consistently eat well and live a healthy lifestyle.

11 years in and I'm going to start a cycle of Testosterone Enanthate. I've been gathering information for the past few weeks and have been talking to friends who have cycled test. Right now I'm considering 250 mg. of test enanthate every 3 days with .25 mg of Arimidex every other day. Then PCT.

I will not be competing in any type of bodybuilding competitions, I'm not choosing to use test to excel in a sport or strength competition. I'm just a gym goer who loves to lift.

So what I'm basically saying is I would still like to look and feel great and keep the side effects to a minimum. Summer is coming up and I would prefer not being bloated, having to worry about gyno, etc. (I'm a single dude, cut me some slack). The few guys I know that have experience with test think 500 mg. of test will give me the side effects I'm trying to avoid. Some of these guys say to keep it to 250 mg. and that that dose is plenty. But I've seen some guys online say 250 mg. is basically just enough to suppress testosterone production and give me very minimal benefits.

I'm not sure if it matters or not but I have healthy levels of testosterone already. I had them recently checked and my total testosterone was 760 ng/dl.

If I could get any advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

As long as you keep your estrogen in check with the adex you shouldn't really have any sides. 250mg is a joke. My dr prescribes me 200mg ew for trt. The average dose for beginners is between 300-500mg but more than not run 500mg. I've always ran 4-500mg weekly and have never had an issue. Bloating can come from estrogen being high, bp being high or your diet. So keep all of them in check and you won't have an issue. What is your plan for pct?

500/wk is what 95% of people would recommend and I would agree with them from my experience. Ai looks good to start, may up it to .5 if you are bloating on .25 but I doubt you will. Pin mon/thur or the equivalent. Good luck!

I like 600-750 mg for a first run myself.

Starting PCT after being off test for 2 weeks. Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d for the first week, then the 2 weeks following that it will be Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

Starting PCT after being off test for 2 weeks. Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d for the first week, then the 2 weeks following that it will be Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

Uh ok,

Not sure why you need so much pct crap on 200mg of test but what the hay. Your body your choice.

250mg a week will give you a difference, but I'd honestly do 400-500 if you're going to cycle.

You have great test levels already, by the way.

6-700 mgs per week- watch the E2 and you will have a great first run. Make sure you have all on hand BEFORE starting-Enjoy-OD

IML Gear Cream!
500-600mg a week, pinning every Mon/Thurs, 10-12 weeks, eat clean, lift big, and watch.....

I would do 500mg a week. Anything below that just never really did it for me. This is just my opinion though.

IMO I would go with 400 a wk. Of prop. Inject every other day.And u won't get the water retention as others and if u hate the sides u can stop and sides will be gone in a couple of days this was my first and I loved it .plus it kicks in fast

Back