• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Accutane Tips!

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've done lots of research in the past few days and I want to hear some of your input on how much accutane you took and how it worked for you. Some questions I cannot find the answers to are: How sensitive to the sun did you become? Im naturally pretty tan and I get real tan in the sun, but will starting an accutane dose ruin me when I go outside or get into a Tanning bed? Are tanning beds out of the question now? I live by the beach and I'm outside without a shirt almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. When is the best time to take it? morning/night, with or without food? What side effects did you notice while on accutane? My plan right now is to take 20mg every monday and thursday. If I need more Im going to go to 20mg EOD. Post your experiences and some input on what I asked! Thanks guys!

Use the search function.. Thanks.

Ive searched tons of threads already. I couldn't find anything on accutane specifically. They are all acne threads with a mention of accutane. All threads have a 3 post max on dosage and advice. I want this to be a solid thread where people can post their dosage, experiences, and side effects specifically. So others can look and see what worked for other people and not just a "hey take 20mg EOD" recommendation. I think that's fair...

Go on ironmagazineforums and search there. You're beating a dead horse with this thread.

I'm not trying to argue with you but are you telling me to go search another forum. Don't you think its a good idea to have a good thread in this forum for people who maybe will have the same questions I have?

I've done lots of research in the past few days and I want to hear some of your input on how much accutane you took and how it worked for you. Some questions I cannot find the answers to are: How sensitive to the sun did you become? Im naturally pretty tan and I get real tan in the sun, but will starting an accutane dose ruin me when I go outside or get into a Tanning bed? Are tanning beds out of the question now? I live by the beach and I'm outside without a shirt almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. When is the best time to take it? morning/night, with or without food? What side effects did you notice while on accutane? My plan right now is to take 20mg every monday and thursday. If I need more Im going to go to 20mg EOD. Post your experiences and some input on what I asked! Thanks guys!

20mg/ day 10 weeks.
Dry skin absolutely everywhere that was exposed to sunlight.
I personally wouldn't try to tan while on tane.....I was shedding dry skin constantly and that's from running it during winter without being in the sun hardly.
Take it when you want...am pm whatever some people even run it every other day.
Not sure on the food thing....had all the sides within 3 days so I don't think it made a difference for me.
Dry chapped bleeding lips like a mother!
I would dose 20-30mg eod if you want to spread it out and keep it low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20mg/ day 10 weeks.
Dry skin absolutely everywhere that was exposed to sunlight.
I personally wouldn't try to tan while on tane.....I was shedding dry skin constantly and that's from running it during winter without being in the sun hardly.
Take it when you want...am pm whatever some people even run it every other day.
Not sure on the food thing....had all the sides within 3 days so I don't think it made a difference for me.
Dry chapped bleeding lips like a mother!
I would dose 20-30mg eod if you want to spread it out and keep it low.

Thanks man. Im going to do 20mg Mondays/Thursdays. Im drinking a gallon of water a day. Kinda sucks because I'm outside all the time but I need to knock this acne down. Its not horrific, but its slowly progressing every day. The PanOxyl soap is keeping it down but its not preventing it from coming up. Tanning isnt working ive been going almost every day for 2 weeks. I do have a nice tan tho lol

Has anyone had good success stories on it? Meaning with lots of extra care and a regular dose get good results without all the crazy sides? It's going to be tuff for me I'm at the beach all the time so Im debating how long I should wait now

Quite a few people endorse it's use especially while on cycle with good results. Hopefully some will chime in. I've never used it because my eyebrows get to be like caterpillars if I don't regularly wax/pluck and I understand that's no beuno on accutane.

I just took my 1st 20mg capsule of accutane last night. So this thread should be of benefit to me also. I am planning on starting with 20mg EOD and if need be I will go 20mg ED. My doc put me on Doxycycline 100mg 2xday, and had me use panoxyl soap also, but after a month of the Doxycycline and panoxyl with limited results I Knew my next step was accutane.

antibiotics never helped me much but a combo of retin-a .10 and benzaclin helped quite a bit

I was using hibicleanse on it and it would help. I was also using Pantothenic acid (B5), Can I get that retin-A OTC?

IML Gear Cream!
its a script but I believe wp carries it last I knew for a reasonable price..i think cheaper than the script honestly

it will dry out your skin but nowhere near as badly as accutane will
its a strong exfoliator which keeps your pores from getting clogged with sebum and dead skin cells..

Thanks, I'll check out WP

You wanna watch your triglycerides on it as they can shoot up real fast while on it. Also you wanna act like a vampire and stay outta the sun if your dosing ED. It's nice to have a steroidal cream though if you do get sunburnt. Helps relieve swelling. Coconut oil helps with the dry skin. You can even rub it on your lips. Drink tons of water. The end.

I just took my 1st 20mg capsule of accutane last night. So this thread should be of benefit to me also. I am planning on starting with 20mg EOD and if need be I will go 20mg ED. My doc put me on Doxycycline 100mg 2xday, and had me use panoxyl soap also, but after a month of the Doxycycline and panoxyl with limited results I Knew my next step was accutane.

Let me know how this works out for you man, me and you are basically on the same page with what stage we are in and with dosing and soap. I'll be curious to compare our results. Im using PanOxyl right now and like I said its keeping it down, but not stopping new stuff from coming up. Leaves my back really dry but my forehead is still really oily. Im going to try dawn dish soap today lol on my forehead to see if I can knock the oil down. I just paid for a month of tanning too to try and knock this down and now I have to avoid the sun... shit. Hopefully with 20mg on mondays and thursdays, its a low enough dose that I can still play volley ball on the weekends. Im pissed my life revolves around being outside and the beach.

You wanna watch your triglycerides on it as they can shoot up real fast while on it. Also you wanna act like a vampire and stay outta the sun if your dosing ED. It's nice to have a steroidal cream though if you do get sunburnt. Helps relieve swelling. Coconut oil helps with the dry skin. You can even rub it on your lips. Drink tons of water. The end.

Thanks man, I don't know if you can speak on this or not. I have Clean and Clear Acne moisturizer for my face (salicyclic acid) and Hemp extract or Suave Cocoa and shea butter for my shoulders and arms when I dry out. Should I avoid the medicated stuff on my face while on accutane or am I ok using that. I don't necessarily want to use the other 2 because they are kind of heavy and I think it will be too much for my face. I know a lot of people recommend aquafor. Are there any ingredients I should avoid?

Cetaphil is really great because its isn't very harsh at all... Also coconut lol works great as a moisturizer for really dry skin.

Let me know how this works out for you man, me and you are basically on the same page with what stage we are in and with dosing and soap. I'll be curious to compare our results. Im using PanOxyl right now and like I said its keeping it down, but not stopping new stuff from coming up. Leaves my back really dry but my forehead is still really oily. Im going to try dawn dish soap today lol on my forehead to see if I can knock the oil down. I just paid for a month of tanning too to try and knock this down and now I have to avoid the sun... shit. Hopefully with 20mg on mondays and thursdays, its a low enough dose that I can still play volley ball on the weekends. Im pissed my life revolves around being outside and the beach.

for the oil on your forehead go to walmart and buy some cetaphil face wash and some cetaphil face moisturizer, the wash and the moisturizer controls the amount of oil your pores produce. I use it and I know it works bc I woke up late this morning and didnt have time to put any on my face and today my forehead is so oily I can probably fry some fish with all of the oil on my forehead.

I forgot to say that this stuff is pretty expensive like $15 for the moisturizer and around $10 for the wash. buy the ones in the bottles with the built in pumps

What causing it.....tren?

20mg daily for 5 months essentially cured my acne. No sun exposure is best.

Get Shredded!
^^^ yes, Tren E, Test E, and EQ, but pretty sure its the tren.

yea I have acne around my lower back which is new, and under my pecs. Never in my life have I had that. Just Test E for me, Im prone to Acne tho, I can't ever eat greasy food, on cycle or not

Tren is breaking me out hardcore right now, places where I've never had acne issues (not my cawk, of course)

You can't make claims that your cawk is pimple free unless you supply photographic evidence. And you should have today's date written on your cawk so we know that the photo is recent and not from before running tren.

You can't make claims that your cawk is pimple free unless you supply photographic evidence. And you should have today's date written on your cawk so we know that the photo is recent and not from before running tren.

Only for you man

I did a 5 month run of dermatologist prescribed Accutane. I was taking 80mg a day.

I started a cycle of Tren E for the first time ever (was taking with a low dose of Test C with it). I've used Tren A a few times prior to this and never had a problem. After the first month of the Tren E I developed the worst back-acne ever in my life so I decided to see my doc. He had me try a couple of antibiotics first which did nothing for me. It was then that I told him I wanted to try Accutane, so he put me on it. At the time I was 31. The fist two months of Accutane were the worst, it made everything come to the surface and I had boils/pimples all over my back. It was painful to sit in a chair and even drive a car. I was taking 40mg in the morning, and 40mg at night. I also stopped the Tren immediate once I started the treatment.

I had to see my doc once a month to get my script renewed and also have a check up. This medicine is no joke, I even had to show the pharmacy a doctor provided info card that basically said I was on this med. As I said above, the first two months on this were the worst. My back got so bad that I wouldn't even take off my shirt in the locker room to change after my workout. By the third month things started clearing up, slowly. By the start of the fourth month I was finally starting to see a drastic change and my back was getting better and better. The fifth month was finally the end of it all, it literally ALL went away and my back was crystal clear. It's been two years since I had used it and my acne has never come back except for an occasional small pimple here or there, and I do have some very light scaring (barely noticeable). I've also been back to normal cycling of AAS including Tren A (never again Tren E) and still my back remains clear.

The only side effect from this was some very bad dry skin, especially on my face, and around my nose and lips. I always carried Chapstick and moisturizer with me. Also during the time I used the medicine I would once a week go see an esthetician. For one hour she would work on my back to basically extract (squeeze) all that I could tolerate as it was extremely painful, she would even use a pin (like what we use to inject with) to help open some of the clogged pores...seriously, it was unbearable at times...but it worked to help clear everything up faster. I also did go tanning twice a week, although it wasnt recommend i still did it, and it helped, I would put plenty of moisturizer on the very dry parts of my face before tanning, I only ever did the stand up bed as laying down wasnt an option since it hurt so bad...

Although it was a long, painful run of Accutane for me, it's the best choice I could have made that completely got rid of my acne, and I'm extremely happy I used it..

^^^^ did your dermatologist recommend anything for the scarring on your back?

I did a 5 month run of dermatologist prescribed Accutane. I was taking 80mg a day.

I started a cycle of Tren E for the first time ever (was taking with a low dose of Test C with it). I've used Tren A a few times prior to this and never had a problem. After the first month of the Tren E I developed the worst back-acne ever in my life so I decided to see my doc. He had me try a couple of antibiotics first which did nothing for me. It was then that I told him I wanted to try Accutane, so he put me on it. At the time I was 31. The fist two months of Accutane were the worst, it made everything come to the surface and I had boils/pimples all over my back. It was painful to sit in a chair and even drive a car. I was taking 40mg in the morning, and 40mg at night. I also stopped the Tren immediate once I started the treatment.

I had to see my doc once a month to get my script renewed and also have a check up. This medicine is no joke, I even had to show the pharmacy a doctor provided info card that basically said I was on this med. As I said above, the first two months on this were the worst. My back got so bad that I wouldn't even take off my shirt in the locker room to change after my workout. By the third month things started clearing up, slowly. By the start of the fourth month I was finally starting to see a drastic change and my back was getting better and better. The fifth month was finally the end of it all, it literally ALL went away and my back was crystal clear. It's been two years since I had used it and my acne has never come back except for an occasional small pimple here or there, and I do have some very light scaring (barely noticeable). I've also been back to normal cycling of AAS including Tren A (never again Tren E) and still my back remains clear.

The only side effect from this was some very bad dry skin, especially on my face, and around my nose and lips. I always carried Chapstick and moisturizer with me. Also during the time I used the medicine I would once a week go see an esthetician. For one hour she would work on my back to basically extract (squeeze) all that I could tolerate as it was extremely painful, she would even use a pin (like what we use to inject with) to help open some of the clogged pores...seriously, it was unbearable at times...but it worked to help clear everything up faster. I also did go tanning twice a week, although it wasnt recommend i still did it, and it helped, I would put plenty of moisturizer on the very dry parts of my face before tanning, I only ever did the stand up bed as laying down wasnt an option since it hurt so bad...

Although it was a long, painful run of Accutane for me, it's the best choice I could have made that completely got rid of my acne, and I'm extremely happy I used it..

How old are you? Wondering if age has anything to do with the amount of acne one gets.

I would rather take less AAS than deal with that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going on 34... I started AAS when I was 24 and never really had an issue till I tried Tren E... I did however get a few pimples here and there over the years but nothing like what came about a few years ago...

My doc didn't give me anything for the scarring as it was very very mild and minimal, can't even really tell unless you look very close at my back now...

Back