• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

how do i know who a lagit vendor is or not

bigredhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to do a test e/c cycle and dont have the money to find out the hard way who is lagit or not. any advise i could get would be really helpful.

Have you bothered to read the forum rules and stickies?
I know there are a lot of BIG words but most people don't find it too difficult to get through.

Next question...

Have you bothered to read ANY of the sponsor sub-forums?

Last question...

Are you wearin' a wire? (sorry Maj)

If they're a sponsor on here, chances are they're legit.

Also, if you don't have the money to lose... You don't have the money to cycle. Never take shortcuts to save a few bucks on your cycle. You won't get the results you want or you'll lose them from half assed pct.

Warrior

Also, if you don't have the money to lose... You don't have the money to cycle. Never take shortcuts to save a few bucks on your cycle. You won't get the results you want or you'll lose them from half assed pct.

Warrior

words of wisdom!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smokey3 again.

Warrior
They're not all created equal though. You frequently get what you pay for.

I agree.

Take things with a grain of salt and read reviews, it's the best advice I can give.

Warrior
Absolutely. Especially on a budget, don't rush. Take your time until you're comfortable with the decision you're making. Reading the forum it's real obvious who's nuts, who's a fanboy, and who is just solid.

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely. Especially on a budget, don't rush. Take your time until you're comfortable with the decision you're making. Reading the forum it's real obvious who's nuts, who's a fanboy, and who is just solid.

I agree, except its not always clear who is good and who is not. Ive had great experiences and not so great.

I'm looking to do a test e/c cycle and dont have the money to find out the hard way who is lagit or not. any advise i could get would be really helpful.

If they answer all PM's and emails in an hour or less they are legit , Def wouldnt trust who dont answer in a timely matter

If they answer all PM's and emails in an hour or less they are legit , Def wouldnt trust who dont answer in a timely matter

stop being a lagit

Timely, yes. An hour or less...maybe not.
I answer PM's in a timely manner but I do sleep a couple hours a night and I've been know to take dumps that last longer than an hour.
I don't multitask when I'm on the crapper...last time I did that I wiped my ass with my smartphone.

Murf, we all know what you're saying for the most part but if all the n00bs start thinking PM's should be answered in an hour or less...well, you get the picture.
We all also know how dedicated you are to your rep position and to helping your fellow forum members and that is always appreciated.
Your sponsor chose wisely when selecting you to rep for them. That is for sure.

An hour or less. Take it or leave it. :coffee:

Warrior

Nicely said.. We all started from the bottom to find the best sources.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Back