• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work !

Patch19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my 12 week cycle . Of test e only just wonderd I'm what week should I get some blood work done . Thanks in advance !

It depends on what you want to find out. If you're looking to see where your estro levels are at and how to adjust your ai dose, I'd go in about 4 Weeks in.

If you are trying to see if your testosterone is properly dosed, you need to follow the testing protocol to be sure if its accurately dosed otherwise you might be capped at >1500 if you're using privatemd.

What do u mean it might be caped if I'm using private md ? I want to check me estro levels and chlorestral and blood pressure . Thanks in advance

They will test that for u...most labcorbs cap your test level at 1500 unless u speak w them

I got mine on the 4th and 8th week, I'm paranoid though. Plus I like to see where my estro is at.

I get blood drawn at 3 points: half way through my cycle to make sure my gear is good and my values are stable, 4 or 5 weeks post-PCT to make sure I have recovered, and a few weeks before I jump back on cycle just to be safe.

As Vibrant mentioned, if one of your goals is to asses your testosterone's dosage, be sure to follow protocol: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/447-HOW-TO-TEST-Testosterone-Cypionate-or-Enanthate. If you can, please also post a copy of your lab work over in the lab testing section - it is much appreciated, brother.

When I get my bloods done it will probley be about 3 weeks into my cycle . What are the ideal figures that I'm looking for regarding blood pressure and estro and cholestoral ect thanks in advance !

Since I'm sure your not looking to run a protocol on your test, I'd take the advice of 4 wks in to check how estro is....4-5 weeks after completing pct to see how your recovering ....and if you REALLY want perhaps one more time during mid cycle to evaluate how the cycle IS going.

When I get my bloods done it will probley be about 3 weeks into my cycle . What are the ideal figures that I'm looking for regarding blood pressure and estro and cholestoral ect thanks in advance !

There are basic standard like BP should be below 140/80, cholesterol should be under 200, with a higher HDL than LDL. Estrogen should be somewhere in the range of 20 pg/ml. I caution against getting too hung up on the numbers for a single test, though.

Back