• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BioIdentical Hormones vs. Synthetic Hormones

synthetic is made to be "bio-identical"...

so in other words, bio-identical used in the sense you are describing, is more of a marketing statement used to make people who dont know any better, think that a "bio-identical" is more natural some how, which is not true.

synthetic is made to be "bio-identical"...

so in other words, bio-identical used in the sense you are describing, is more of a marketing statement used to make people who dont know any better, think that a "bio-identical" is more natural some how, which is not true.

So it's like shopping for lawn mowers. One machine is your standard run of the mill, the other is made from "all natural components."

Bio-identical would refer to something like testosterone. The molecule exists in your body naturally. The same would apply to estrogen, progesterone, or dht. The word is used to draw a distinction between a naturally occurring vs man made substance. Boldenone is a man made testosterone derivative and anavar is a man made dht derivative for instance. Nandrolone is a progestins but it is not progesterone. You see the term in marketing for hormone replacement especially testosterone therapy as a marketing tool to separate steroid use and abuse from testosterone "therapy", to add a notion of safety, and perhaps to make it sound better understood, although it could definitely be argued that just as much is known about anavar or nandrolone as they have been studied and subjected to clinical trials. Bio identical hormones may or may not have less side effects, but even testosterone therapy requires at a minimum monitoring of other factors such as estrogen levels or blood counts to be done appropriately. It's not a meaningless phrase, but it shouldn't be the only basis of any decisions you make either. Testosterone is just as much a steroid as boldenone and by most accounts even more powerful with just as many side effects in a dose dependent manner.

I guess I am a little confused.... So let me ask this. Is Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate Bio-identical or man made? Or can they be both?

I guess I am a little confused.... So let me ask this. Is Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate Bio-identical or man made? Or can they be both?

The term bio identical is misleading because it's a marketing term more than a scientific label. Testosterone is considered "bio-identical" because the hormone -testosterone- occurs naturally in the body. Obviously it is a man made chemical because testosterone does not occur in the body esterified (attached to the cypionate or enanthate ester). The esters allow the hormone to be released over time, but that hormone once active (having had the ester removed) is exactly the same molecule that your body would produce.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Damgar. I got it now. I appreciate your help.

It's not all that simple though. My doctor has me on T3, I can get pharmacy T3 like I have that is synthetic or she can have bio-identical made (supposedly) from my T3. How this is done by the compounding pharmacy she uses, I have no clue so I said fuck it give the prescription that is free with my insurance. It's strong as shit, no reason for me to look past it but I'm still mildly confused on what she was getting at with the other option for bio-identical... question for my next appointment.

Back