• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle For Summer. Help bros?!

Lvft3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i was wondering what cycle i should take for the summer. 3 weeks left for june and im all new to this. Going to an edm festival for canada and wanna get that freaky fit physique.

Ive trained for 3 years now im 23 years old at 180bs 5'9 15% bf. got all the basics down such as meal prep protein carb macros all the blah blah lol but ive definitely felt like i need to take it to the next level.

Ive taken dmz prohormone before w a bs pct and ssi was wondering what you guys recommend for a PH cycle or aas inject. Ive heard u need to take a test prop base then stack w. Dianabol winny anavar etc not just the named alone w. Out a test base. Need info cuz im new to this and where can i get a good pct anti estro online like clomid and nolvadex and how to avoid bitch tits and wht to take.

Ive spoken to some sick physique guys from the uk while i was on my cancun trip told me some good info. If you can help out a fellow aspiring juice head id appreciate it. Thanks guy

Is it time for the summer cycle thread noob rush already?

I browse other AAS boards. This guys posted this question on like EVERY single board there is.

And three weeks...he can't count, I think we are going to have bigger problems.

I browse other AAS boards. This guys posted this question on like EVERY single board there is.

And three weeks...he can't count, I think we are going to have bigger problems.

Ahhhh yes. Its that time of year again. DNP for summer 6 pack, Dbol only cycles, ect..... good times.

ahhhh yes. Its that time of year again. Dnp for summer 6 pack, dbol only cycles, ect..... Good times.

lol

If u wanna get shredded. Probably should run 1000mg tren e a week. Sides should show up like they do at a steak dinner

umm soo plz all forum members correct me if im wrong..... but june is not 3 weeks away

maby he means 3 months.. we can only hope

Guys that want to run a first cycle hastily to get "in shape" for a vacation fucking kill me. I just ROFLMAO. Not quite the set of priorities and mental requirements to execute a successful AAS cycle and pct.

Hmmmm......must be our advice wasn't what he was looking for.:jerkit:

Back