• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trust

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trust is very hard to come by now days. What's strange is, and the will sounds like BS. But, I trust many of the reps and ASF friends more than people in real, everyday life. No one will fuck you over faster than folks you come into contact with on a daily basis. I have never been lied to, or screwed over by any friends or reps on this site, never...not once. On the other hand, out there in the real world, I know so many people who would love to ruin my life at any chance they get. So you new guys coming in wondering if things are legit here. Sit back, relax......you're home now.

I feel the same way as Clint . Well said bro . The friendships I have made on this Board and IM have been based solely off of trust and people reaching out to me privately to give advice or just an honest opinion . Its not about what these people can do for me but its the attitude we all have of what can I do to help out my fellow member .

PS ; 1 more thing . Its always about member protection . NOT sponcor protection . Most other boards have it backwards :winkfinger:

Clint not only are u the all time auction bidder ,but I feel the same way brother thats y spend the time I do on here:winkfinger:

Clint not only are u the all time auction bidder ,but I feel the same way brother thats y spend the time I do on here:winkfinger:

I don't even bother reading the other forums now days. ASF has all I need. No drama, no BS, just fellas helping each other out in our sport....lifting big, heavy weights as many times as we can. It's what we do.

I think we are all in agreement here, I have had support from people that I now call brothers and sisters here.Whether it was being sick or personal things , the ASF family is here to support all of us and they don't know you or me from Adam.That's just the way it is here!I have been touched by the kind supportive words of many here and I will be there for them when they need me!!!!!

I think we are all in agreement here, I have had support from people that I now call brothers and sisters here.Whether it was being sick or personal things , the ASF family is here to support all of us and they don't know you or me from Adam.That's just the way it is here!I have been touched by the kind supportive words of many here and I will be there for them when they need me!!!!!

I wish ASF was around back in the late 80's and early 90's. No telling how much better I'd be now. Getting old sucks real bad sometimes. No worries though, at least I'm lucky enough to have experienced this place before I hit 60 years old.

Hell brother seems some of us are getting better with age, well I was jacked at 28 LOL. I will be 48 in a couple of months and I am ready to start pushing the limits once again now that the kids are grown....It's dad's time to play!!LOL

Hell brother seems some of us are getting better with age, well I was jacked at 28 LOL. I will be 48 in a couple of months and I am ready to start pushing the limits once again now that the kids are grown....It's dad's time to play!!LOL

Oh ya man, I hear you. I was a very muscular/lean dude at 28. But I was a juiced up son of a bitch back then. Wish I looked like 28 again. Funny thing is though, even while in my 50's I still hit it harder (and look better) than most of the young bucks in the gym. Not to mention, my lady likes me so that's all that matters.

IML Gear Cream!
Funny you should say that, LOL. You are right, we are busting our asses dropping sweat everywhere and these guys well I guess they don't know how to sweat just do a set and talk, burns my ass that slackers like that even have access to gear when they are not going to bust their balls in the gym....And about the ladies you are right, my wife is 16yrs. younger then me, all worth staying in shape for, stay strong my friend!!

Oh ya man, I hear you. I was a very muscular/lean dude at 28. But I was a juiced up son of a bitch back then. Wish I looked like 28 again. Funny thing is though, even while in my 50's I still hit it harder (and look better) than most of the young bucks in the gym. Not to mention, my lady likes me so that's all that matters.

Funny you should say that, LOL. You are right, we are busting our asses dropping sweat everywhere and these guys well I guess they don't know how to sweat just do a set and talk, burns my ass that slackers like that even have access to gear when they are not going to bust their balls in the gym....And about the ladies you are right, my wife is 16yrs. younger then me, all worth staying in shape for, stay strong my friend!!

Right on bro!

Wish I could go back the 80s and see how the OGs did it. No internet, no ASF, no pct.. Wait, what's pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could go back the 80s and see how the OGs did it. No internet, no ASF, no pct.. Wait, what's pct?

PCT? No need for that, lol.

PCT? No need for that, lol.

Went drinkin with a buddy and my wife out for the arizona game. Got back and smoked a little. Haven't done that since I was 17. Had this two hour long conversation about pct. Still, what's pct?

I don't even bother reading the other forums now days. ASF has all I need. No drama, no BS, just fellas helping each other out in our sport....lifting big, heavy weights as many times as we can. It's what we do.

There's plenty of drama here...in the Pit, where it belongs.

Trust is very hard to come by now days. What's strange is, and the will sounds like BS. But, I trust many of the reps and ASF friends more than people in real, everyday life. No one will fuck you over faster than folks you come into contact with on a daily basis. I have never been lied to, or screwed over by any friends or reps on this site, never...not once. On the other hand, out there in the real world, I know so many people who would love to ruin my life at any chance they get. So you new guys coming in wondering if things are legit here. Sit back, relax......you're home now.

There are some solid people on this forum! I went/still going through a rough point in my life and I've been able to vent with some of these guys/girls. JD, Custom, street, raptor just to name a few who I talk to a lot. Some even outside of the forum.... good people.

There are some solid people on this forum! I went/still going through a rough point in my life and I've been able to vent with some of these guys/girls. JD, Custom, street, raptor just to name a few who I talk to a lot. Some even outside of the forum.... good people.

NC im sure i can speak for everyone ya mentioned.... you always been a good guy and totally honest. Im glad to have been able to call you my friend dude. Much respect NC.

Indeed. Although I don't reach out with PM's very often, I trust and like many of the people on here much more that many I deal with on a regular basis in the "real world"... I do have good friends, but this is a place were people come because we NEED to be able to trust each other to protect each other. I have mad respect for all you guys and I am glad we have this place

Oh, and I hope this place keeps me going as I get older so I can be were Clint and Biker are... I married up. I love my lady. I definitely always want her to be happy with me. No reason to get old and fat and gross, right?

I wish ASF was around back in the late 80's and early 90's. No telling how much better I'd be now. .

Even back then there was a certain trust among the people I dealt with. It's like we were in some exclusive club and all the "normal" people didn't need to know about it.

Even back then there was a certain trust among the people I dealt with. It's like we were in some exclusive club and all the "normal" people didn't need to know about it.

Exactly

I'm second generation, my dad let me on the family secret after I moved out and was living in the gym. But its a different scene. Now in my late 30's I laugh when I have kids just 18 come up to me and ask questions about cycles and I tell them diet and train heavy, I don't touch that shit. Lol I don't know you son!

Back