• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Delt keeps leaking under skin!

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've pinned delta three times, the first I posted on here and it was to low and the test leaked out under my skin cause a red spot for a few days.
I'm doing 1ml 25g 1" btw. So the next time I pinned I made sure I was in the right spot and had no issues and it was a great pin, low pip. Now the third time I did the same spot as the second, I aspirated yet more blood than normal cane out but it stopped quickly. But the next day I got the same red area going down my arm. Do I need to try a 1.5" or has anyone else had this issue with delts??

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I always use a 23g 1" on my delts and never have issues. I only pin 0.5cc in each one though. I did 1cc once and it was just too much for one shoulder. Try that maybe?

Also you said more blood normal came out, which would indicate you passed through a blood vessel or vein. Possible the redness is just from bleeding underneath the skin? Gear is still getting absorbed either way though.

Yeah I know it will absorb but the second time I pinned my pip was way less than any other spot the second time, it was awesome just want to keep my delts in rotation so I'm trying to figure it out. If it was blood leaking wouldn't it turn into a bruise??

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Yeah i wasn't thinking when I wrote that you're right about the blood/bruise.

I would try just doing less solution into each delt. Like I said for me, 0.5ml seems to cause no problem for me in my shoulders. The one time I tried 1ml though it was bad.
I'm gonna pin 1ml tomorrow morning, I might try shooting all of it into one delt just to see what happens this time.

Last time I thought I had big shoulders but apparently they aren't big enough to hold 1ml!

I would think 1ml would be just fine. But then again everyone is difference. I can get away with a 1.5ml in the delt. Little tender depending on what I dart so I stay at 1ml for workout reasons.

Sounds like you are a noob and freaking out. Find your side felt jam the pin in and push the plunger. Done. You ever seen a flu clinic? They don't play around you sit down roll up your shrt they pound it in and you leave. Be a man get it in and hit the gym.

Sounds like you are a noob and freaking out. Find your side felt jam the pin in and push the plunger. Done. You ever seen a flu clinic? They don't play around you sit down roll up your shrt they pound it in and you leave. Be a man get it in and hit the gym.

I buried that shit to the hilt, yes I'm newer at this but don't want the absorption taking longer and i got a huge red spot on my arm. Fuck it I'll pin the other in a couple days and see what happens

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

D lats got it right.jam that mutha fucker in there and squeeze the shit in.if u want heat it up a little.use 23x1 and see how it goes.
dont sweat it your body is absorbing it.good luck.

One thing I have noticed in ASF is this man is unforgiving lol. If it keeps Swelling up play around with different spots in the "triangle". The exact sweet spot is all over the place when it comes to delts and quads. My guess would be to try higher up into the meat.

:coffee: there's three heads you can pin. OP had big shoulders by the looks of his Avi. Sometimes you gotta deal with a little hurt. Your jamming a piece of steel into your body and injecting a foreign substance into your body. There's going to be some discomfort that's part of being a juice monkey. If you don't like it stick to halo for her.

:coffee: there's three heads you can pin. OP had big shoulders by the looks of his Avi. Sometimes you gotta deal with a little hurt. Your jamming a piece of steel into your body and injecting a foreign substance into your body. There's going to be some discomfort that's part of being a juice monkey. If you don't like it stick to halo for her.

This. Guys need to man up these days. Back in the day we'd pin with 20's - even delts. And we wouldn't cry ourselves to sleep afterwards either like these dudes using half inch slin pins.

I pin 250mg in each delt without any leaks or pain for that matter. Weird

This. Guys need to man up these days. Back in the day we'd pin with 20's - even delts. And we wouldn't cry ourselves to sleep afterwards either like these dudes using half inch slin pins.

Ever use a 19ga pin, gotta say that shit fucking hurts. I have an entire box of new 19ga pins. If you're into pain, you can have them free.

I'm not complaining about the pain, I could really give a shit less if It hurts as long as it is working. Shit leaking out will still absorb but take longer just want to get it in there

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Shit I would use 18g x 1.5 while I was overseas... all i could find.. It would hurt enough that after the first time I did it I would break out in sweats and shake trying to pin myself lol now thats dedication :p you'll really shit yourself once you hit a nerve goooddamn that hurts

Shit I would use 18g x 1.5 while I was overseas... all i could find.. It would hurt enough that after the first time I did it I would break out in sweats and shake trying to pin myself lol now thats dedication :p you'll really shit yourself once you hit a nerve goooddamn that hurts
18's are gangster. I recently switched to 23's. Also, I just noticed your screen name, lol funny shit. Repped.

I'm not complaining about the pain, I could really give a shit less if It hurts as long as it is working. Shit leaking out will still absorb but take longer just want to get it in there

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

How much is leaking out bro?

18's are gangster. I recently switched to 23's. Also, I just noticed your screen name, lol funny shit. Repped.

lol thanks bro. repped

I still think you're having a reaction to whatever oil the lab is using. I've seen your delts, they're huge. Shoot high. Text me where you're shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I always leave the pin in for a minute after I finished pinning so that the oil can disburse before I remove it and leave a hole to flow out of.

And why use a 23-20g pin if a 25 does the job with less damage? I don't care much if it hurts, I don't want a ton of scar tissue

Also, yes a red spot running down the arm sounds like some sort of reaction

does the oil cause redness or anything anywhere else?

I still think you're having a reaction to whatever oil the lab is using. I've seen your delts, they're huge. Shoot high. Text me where you're shooting

Guess I'll find out when my new sources gear shows up!!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

jesus people talking bout using 18 g and 20 g... lol i could hunt buffalo with an 18 g,, ill be a softy n stick with my 25 //27g . I do applaud you tho gotta use what u can get.

Also, yes a red spot running down the arm sounds like some sort of reaction

does the oil cause redness or anything anywhere else?

Nope just in the delt, it's definitely not an infection either cause it isnt a circle around the pin spot it moved down my arm from the pin spot

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I have a shallow inject maybe every 5th or 6th time with delts where this happens. I have to bury the 1 inch pins deep up against the hub.

Yeah I use a 20 gauge 1.5 inch on delts every time. I don't bury it but damn close. Shallow pins typically don't occur with a buried 1 inch on delts unless you have a good bit of subcutaneous fat.

So I've pinned delta three times, the first I posted on here and it was to low and the test leaked out under my skin cause a red spot for a few days.
I'm doing 1ml 25g 1" btw. So the next time I pinned I made sure I was in the right spot and had no issues and it was a great pin, low pip. Now the third time I did the same spot as the second, I aspirated yet more blood than normal cane out but it stopped quickly. But the next day I got the same red area going down my arm. Do I need to try a 1.5" or has anyone else had this issue with delts??

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

if thats your pic in your avi..which i' assuming it is..your have lean thick medial delts....with that in mind try a few things to make the pinning exp better...one is don't reach across your body with the arm of the shoulder your pinning...and make sure your hand is relaxed on that arm...what happens is it causes your delt to flex and tighten up...and that is a thick dense area of muscle..one way to check its not too tense is once you stick the pin in just let it sit there..if it starts to come back out on its own your to delts are to tense...next is after you inject leave the pin in for a good 10-15 seconds...hell i brush my teeth sometimes with it just sitting there..

this will solve most of your delt injection issues..you just have to let the oil settle into a non tensed/flexed muscle....

Back