• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren question?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would love to do a run of tren but have heard the sides can be unbearable and was wondering what's another good compound that is strong like tren to stack with test without being so harsh? Deca?

I've ran serveral cycles with tren-e at low does with great results...Just recently I've upped my does and the sides became too much,just backed down....Tren is not for everyone...I've heard horror stories....could try tren-a and feel it out............As for Deca....not a better partner for test..only downside water retention.....I would stick with some Deca-300 to 400mg/wk should yield good gains-no sides....goodluck...

Nothing is gonna come close to Tren, bro. Search the Tren threads on here, it'll give u some great ideas on other things to stack with Tren and ratios that have worked for other people to keep sides low. I just came off a Tren blast and the only real sides I had were a little aggression/moodiness and night sweats. When I bumped my Proviron dose from 50mg to 75mg ED, the moodiness and aggressiveness subsided for the most part. Night sweats are just a fact of life and are not that bad considering the benefits reaped. Call me a nut but I kinda like the sides .... makes me feel like I'm ON something and lets me know its working ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I love tren. I run tren ace with mast and test. I usually do test at 250 and tren and mast at 500 with little sides but everyone reacts different. You can start low with tren ace and move up slowly and find out where your sweet spot is

They have all given you some great advice.
Me personally I can't do tren.
I have tried two different sponsors tren and its just not for me.
I just feel terrible on tren.
also makes me want to kill everybody. Not a good thing when you work with a lot of stupid people.lol.
just try the tren ace and take it slow like was said.
just remember if it doesn't work out for you it might not be the gear you get.might just be you can't handle it.it's different for everybody.
Good luck brother.

I have never tried dihydroboldenone/Test-1 Cyp but have heard people describe it as being like tren's little sister. Not quite as hot but not such a bitch either.
I have used Dienolone topically and it increased strength and cut fat a lot. Not as many sides as tren is supposed to have. I heard somewhere just started producing a Dienolone Ace oil and want to give it a try to see if I can get some tren results without such a crazy ride. Plus I didn't lose hair on the topical, and I hear tren will rape the hairline

I'm running a cut stack of 2ml eod. 100 test prop 100 tren a 100 mast. Love it!! But angry, horny as hell w 50 Proviron a day, t3/t4 . Night sweats are Real. PIP is sometimes a bitch... But I love the results ;) she'll just have to learn to deal w me! I'll have to deal w dumb fucks!! Driving in SOCAL their everywhere!!!

Deca is great but it's not tren by any means. Deca is used for join pain and bulk cycles but it wont give you the same results tren would. I really like EQ and test e/c. Most people I've known over the years who try EQ and test love it. These two can be stacked with just about any other compound and with great results.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol that video. So much tren rage about tren rage, pretty sick xD

Wow that video lol. That's a lot of tren rage. "Don't blame tren for your actions" who is he gonna blame for that video....

I have always heard bad things about tren. I already have a bad temper so decided not to try it. From what I been reading my next cycle will be test, Eq, an dbol

People always say bad stuff about tren sides but I have never had any sides from it *knock on wood* but if you never try it you shall never know how your body reacts to the elixir of the gods. Suit yourself

I have always heard bad things about tren. I already have a bad temper so decided not to try it. From what I been reading my next cycle will be test, Eq, an dbol

I heard shit too ....but tread lightly with eq ..I got alittle hot headed on it lmao

NPP would be a great addition with any ester Test if you are on the fence about Tren..

I've ran Tren200 (100mg ever 3 days with Test E 200) & Nolvdex for 8 weeks. only issues I noticed was aggresion.
great results, became stong, Hard and cut. gained 12lbs on lean hard muscle.

I just got.some tren that's clear... Does this mean its fake ?

I just came off of my first Tren E cycle. I was running Tren E @ 750wk and Test E @ 400wk. LOVED IT! The sides were not too bad for me. I got the tren cough once and maybe night sweats a hand full of times. I will never do another cycle without tren in it.

I had huge strength gains with tren-e, but ran out of breath easily and had aggression problems. Everyone is different.

Thank you all so much

Yea, my cardio sucked ass while on tren. I threw in some albuterol and it helped.
The advice given for this question was perfect thank you it's sometimes hard to get a straight answer an all of them were on spot thanks guy and someone pm me THIER gtg source for tren, I'm think legend or mlg maybe steel

I'm running Test E 300mg wk, EQ 600mg wk and Tren E 400mg wk and am loving the results thus far. My aggro is up a bit and Acne on my chest and back, other than those sides I'm not really feeling much of the others, oh and the shortness of breath, but I just got some albuterol in today. I'm also taking .5mg adex EOD, .5mg Caber M,F and 50mg Proviron ED.
But as it has already been said you'll never know how you handle Tren until you try it. Also as was stated earlier, start with Tren ACE that way if the sides are too much to handle they will subside in a matter of days rather than weeks if using the Enanthate.

I forgot to mention that I started accutane for the acne 20mg EOD may go up to 20mg ED if needed.

Back