• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newbie first cycle advice

abdnguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So been reading and studying on AAS for a while , just about ready to take the plunge on first cycle but would like some info and feedback please from all you knowledgeable people.

Im probably going to miss out info you want so just ask.

For my first cycle I was thinking this.(deliberately basic so I can assess tolerance for sides)

Week 1-10
test-e 500mg/week , pinned twice a week
week 11-12
nothing (to let test levels decrease)
week 13-14
nolvadex 40mg/day
week 15-16
nolvadex 20mg/day

optional , depending on advice from you guys as I don't know if I should go test only to monitor sides
weeks 1-4
Dianobol 30mg/day
milk thistle(for protecting liver from oral D-Bol)

First time cycle , first post , be nice don't troll me too much , as least I have the sense to ask for experienced opinions before going ahead , any advice or pointers welcomed.

Cheer guys and girls

Good post man, I'm glad to see an individual has taking the time to research, and takes into consideration the factor of sides/vs tolerance..

I would suggest running the ester for 2 more weeks, 12 weeks total of Enanthate..

I would run Clomid with your PCT, and adjust the Tamox (Nolva)

Clomid 100/50
Tamox 60/40/20/20/

You could run the Dbol, but save that for the next rodeo, take this time to learn how you react at these dosages alone...First few cycles should be test only, it's the time we need to learn how our body's react,where we are sensitive,learning fluctuations, knowing what a spike/dip feels like, ext..

Good luck

I read your stats in your into post...you may want to post them here as well because guys are gonna ask to see them.

A 500mg/wk, 12 week cycle is a great first cycle for anyone. 10 weeks just isn't enough...you gotta get that third vial...run it out to 15 weeks if you want to use it all up.
As Vision says, save the dbol for the next cycle.

Be sure to have an AI on hand in case of estro sides on cycle.
I use Aromasin (Exemestane) on cycle and keep Ralox (a SERM) on hand just in case I need a little more relief.

Get labs before and after (mid-cycle labs are good too).

Keep us posted.

The reason I was gonna go 10 weeks is 2x10cc vial at 250mg/ml works out at 10 weeks but can increase to 12 on advice.

The AI is the bit I was unsure of , was gonna use nolva I know its not really AI but a SERM but some people claim it worked but more people claim aromasin is better so will have that on standby , do you use it in cycle or just on standby for problems , in either case what kind of dosage would you recommend ?

will adjust pct to include clomid and up the nolvadex.

The thinking was less chems meant less reactions and interactions to monitor but that's why I posted ,to get experienced opinions , cheers guys

Availabilty here may play a factor , if I cant get test-e , will sustanol be a good replacement as its more readily available in the uk as test-e seems to be sold out a lot from uk suppliers , at least its kind of legal here , I don't think this last bit violates source policy but if it does tell me and I will edit it out

Last edited:
stats for anyone interested are

Im 31 , been lifting heavy for about 8 years , heavy as in 95% SRM x3 as well a playing rugby and American football for cardio.

Currently 5`10 and 126Kg

Bench = 180Kg
Squat = 320Kg
DL = 360 Kg

Main goals from cycle will be to increase power as I play defensive tackle and want to bulrush anyone who stands in front of me

Great post abdnguy I'm running a test cycle now and glad to hear what your doing is a mirror of what I'm doing except I'm doin 12 wks

I agree I would definitely run atleast a 12 wk cycle with that ester my first cycle was test e and it took a few weeks for test to do its thing
Now I like to frontload my test cycle
But I don't know if I would recommend you to
What you think paranoid

I ran test 300 twice a week for 10 weeks with 12.5 of aromasin a day and hcg. Started nolvadex at week 12 40 mg a day then decreased to 20 mg on week 14 for 2 more weeks. Got good results

Back