• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member , be nice

abdnguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys and girls.

New member to the forums , have been reading and studying for a while , almost ready to go for first cycle and ask some questions without looking like too much of an idiot , but that's for a different board.

About me ?

Im 31 , been lifting heavy for about 8 years , heavy as in 95% SRM x3 as well a playing rugby and American football for cardio.

Currently 5`10 and 126Kg

Bench = 180Kg
Squat = 320Kg
DL = 360 Kg

Main goals from cycle will be to increase power as I play defensive tackle and want to bulrush anyone who stands in front of me

Good intro...

Welcome to the community, there's a vast amount of experienced members here that posses some of the finest knowledge in regards to sport-fitness/Body building/AAS usage.. Most will go above and beyond to assist a fellow member that's serious with whatever inquiries that him/her may have..

I would suggest reading the forum rules, and get rounded with whats expected from new/current members.. This way you can assure your stay here!

Also check out http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/ The above applies for that community as well!

cheers for the welcome , first post is up in AAS forum , heres hoping I get some positive feedback and advice

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome aboard

Back