• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

O' how i miss you Tren, but....

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man how I miss being on Tren. I had the untouchable, beat mode feel every time I stepped into a gym. Tren gave me strength that I was shocked on what I was lifting. But with those feelings also came the sides. I suffered from slight aggravation and the night sweats. Just to feel the feeling of god like I will run tren again no matter the sides.

what were your tren and test dosages? Going to run this in August also with Mast

Need to double whatever dose you ran last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever considered running proviron with Tren? I been supporting and advocating this for years, and people report little to no sides related to Tren when used in conjunction with proviron..Also lower your dose of test, have the ratio almost double, or greater with the Tren..

I'll explain more about how proviron helps improve neurotransmitters and receptors/pathways ext, if you wish!

Nonetheless, Proviron should be a staple in all Tren cycles, or all cycles for that matter!

Have you ever considered running proviron with Tren? I been supporting and advocating this for years, and people report little to no sides related to Tren when used in conjunction with proviron..Also lower your dose of test, have the ratio almost double, or greater with the Tren..

I'll explain more about how proviron helps improve neurotransmitters and receptors/pathways ext, if you wish!

Nonetheless, Proviron should be a staple in all Tren cycles, or all cycles for that matter!

I just ordered a gazillion Proviron tabs. What dosages with Tren? Should I take them when cruising too?

You can take them year long man, on and off.. Blast cruise,on-off..run 50mgs to start see how you feel, but I say that 100mgs of where its all at..If you run the proviron with the tren, make a log and share with people how you feel.. I feel it would help people along the way!

You can take them year long man, on and off.. Blast cruise,on-off..run 50mgs to start see how you feel, but I say that 100mgs of where its all at..If you run the proviron with the tren, make a log and share with people how you feel.. I feel it would help people along the way!

thanks man......so are you saying blast with Proviron and then cruise without? Or use all year long?

So I just wanna get this straight. ..slight aggravation and night sweats keeps you from getting the best pumps you ever had....it stopped you from putting up personal goals...night sweats?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Proviron at 50mg is the minimum for me when cruising and 100mg when blasting.

Hey Vision, I have tren-a I will be running in May. This is my first time, how much tren/test do you recommend?

Here is some info I posted in SF sub-Forum

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/13905-Sciroxx-PROVIRON-(-A-must-read-)/page2

Please allow me to illustrate one of Provirons
most pronounced effects ever, that somehow has failed to be discussed upon the masses.

Most of you that have ever took the breakfast of champions "Methandrostenolone", That's right, I'm talking about Dbol. What's the most apparent and conspicuous effects that takes place while taking Dbol? If you were about to say the "sense of well-being" than your correct. One of the most profound and desirable effects that we can have during a cycle..Now how about after a cycle? Or for longer durations? But we all know that many of us practice moderation with harsh orals,or I would hope, lol.

Well, one of the greatest characteristics about Proviron that has been shrouded and seldomly discussed is it's "Antidepressant" properties. With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" issues between receptors. Proviron improves the quality of the "channles" that the cells use to communicate and interact. Thus, a similar effect with Dbol where it drastically improves the sense of well being in users.

What I'm about to share is a double blind study that clearly shows undoubtedly astonishing results in the patients! An other great reason to consider this compound.
Why proviron is underestimated, the world may never know..
Thank you, Vision

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1985-28801-001

The effects of mesterolone, ... [Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984] - PubMed - NCBI

Citation

Database: PsycINFO
[ Journal Article ]

A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) and amitriptyline in depressed men.
Vogel, William; Klaiber, Edward L.; Broverman, Donald M.
Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, Vol 46(1), Jan 1985, 6-8.

Abstract

• 26 depressed male outpatients were randomly assigned to 14 wks of treatment with either mesterolone or amitriptyline in a double-blind parallel treatment design. Ss completed the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression and a symptom checklist each week. Findings reveal that the drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline and did not produce hypomania or tachycardia, recognized side effects of amitriptyline. (10 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved)

Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Jun;6(6):331-7.
The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).

Itil TM, Michael ST, Shapiro DM, Itil KZ.
Abstract

Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.

PMID: 6431212 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Vision because of you I ran Proviron towards the end of that cycle and it went well. Proviron is my new best friend, @ 100mg I feel great

Go Strong

what were your tren and test dosages? Going to run this in August also with Mast

I first started at 250mg test & 500mg Tren ( weekly) that's when the sides were bad. Then I said F it I already have the side lets bump it up. I went for 500mg test and 750mg Tren, that's when some sides subsided and I felt like a beast.

Go Strong

Here is some info I posted in SF sub-Forum

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/13905-Sciroxx-PROVIRON-(-A-must-read-)/page2

Please allow me to illustrate one of Provirons
most pronounced effects ever, that somehow has failed to be discussed upon the masses.

Most of you that have ever took the breakfast of champions "Methandrostenolone", That's right, I'm talking about Dbol. What's the most apparent and conspicuous effects that takes place while taking Dbol? If you were about to say the "sense of well-being" than your correct. One of the most profound and desirable effects that we can have during a cycle..Now how about after a cycle? Or for longer durations? But we all know that many of us practice moderation with harsh orals,or I would hope, lol.

Well, one of the greatest characteristics about Proviron that has been shrouded and seldomly discussed is it's "Antidepressant" properties. With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" issues between receptors. Proviron improves the quality of the "channles" that the cells use to communicate and interact. Thus, a similar effect with Dbol where it drastically improves the sense of well being in users.

What I'm about to share is a double blind study that clearly shows undoubtedly astonishing results in the patients! An other great reason to consider this compound.
Why proviron is underestimated, the world may never know..
Thank you, Vision

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1985-28801-001

The effects of mesterolone, ... [Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984] - PubMed - NCBI

Citation

Database: PsycINFO
[ Journal Article ]

A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) and amitriptyline in depressed men.
Vogel, William; Klaiber, Edward L.; Broverman, Donald M.
Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, Vol 46(1), Jan 1985, 6-8.

Abstract

• 26 depressed male outpatients were randomly assigned to 14 wks of treatment with either mesterolone or amitriptyline in a double-blind parallel treatment design. Ss completed the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression and a symptom checklist each week. Findings reveal that the drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline and did not produce hypomania or tachycardia, recognized side effects of amitriptyline. (10 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved)

Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Jun;6(6):331-7.
The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).

Itil TM, Michael ST, Shapiro DM, Itil KZ.
Abstract

Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.

PMID: 6431212 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Bump^^^^

Go Strong

So I just wanna get this straight. ..slight aggravation and night sweats keeps you from getting the best pumps you ever had....it stopped you from putting up personal goals...night sweats?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

No that's when I upped the dosage. I said I, F it I already have the sides let's get crazy. But insomnia is a bitch and it can take away from your training

Go Strong

I am a huge fan of Tren. I will never run a cycle without it. I have never ran Proviron with it. Looks like I will be ordering me some!

Vision because of you I ran Proviron towards the end of that cycle and it went well. Proviron is my new best friend, @ 100mg I feel great

Go Strong
Im stoked to hear.. Im glad that things went well for you..I noticed the change ratio in your dosage.. That's interesting, I'm going to personal experiment with that in a few weeks. First I'll try with out proviron..

I am a huge fan of Tren. I will never run a cycle without it. I have never ran Proviron with it. Looks like I will be ordering me some!
Im just the same, but other way around.. I never run a cycle without proviron..If it wasn't for proviron I wouldn't fathom tren in any of my syringes, its a love hate relationship between us.. However at the end of the day, its a necessary evil!

Get Shredded!
This is great, I love proviron, on and off cycle.Good stuff no matter what and this is truly good to know about how it works with tren.I have asthma and tren kicks my but to the extreme! Going use proviron next time I run tren.....Thanks V.

This is great, I love proviron, on and off cycle.Good stuff no matter what and this is truly good to know about how it works with tren.I have asthma and tren kicks my but to the extreme! Going use proviron next time I run tren.....Thanks V.
It's my pleasure brother... Sorry to hear about your asthma,my child has it, it's awful..

Just be sure to find what dose works for you, start low and adjust and tweek along the way.. Good luck brother!

Hey my friends I have researched proviron some time ago and found information stating the facts about proviron and one of the most awesome I found was that it enhances the affects of the AAS you are taking.In other words proviron has a synergistic affect with other aas and they work better!!! I will try and dig up this information, might take some time it has been quite a few years ago that I stumbled upon this info!!!!!!!!!

Im just the same, but other way around.. I never run a cycle without proviron..If it wasn't for proviron I wouldn't fathom tren in any of my syringes, its a love hate relationship between us.. However at the end of the day, its a necessary evil!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks my friend ...V I appreciate you brother!!

Hey my brother, I am sorry to hear that you sweet child has it (I feel for you).I pray that he or she grows out of it as I grew into it and gets worse with time. My prayers are with y'all my friend..

It's my pleasure brother... Sorry to hear about your asthma,my child has it, it's awful..

Just be sure to find what dose works for you, start low and adjust and tweek along the way.. Good luck brother!

Thanks for the great info in here :winkfinger:

no worries brother^

Yes, and what you are referring to here is the sensitization of receptors allowing whatever AAS your taking to be recognized and utilized in the (key fits the lock fashion),at the same time occupying the enzymes that are responsible for cleaving (braking down) Testosterone, or other compounds.. The best thing about Proviron, is that its almost completely adsorbed in almost any dose range, and reaches maximum serum drug levels..It competes for its position, and wins!

Hey my brother, I am sorry to hear that you sweet child has it (I feel for you).I pray that he or she grows out of it as I grew into it and gets worse with time. My prayers are with y'all my friend..
Been years of the breathing treatments, every 2 hrs.. :( it comes and goes.. but thats off topic...

Thanks for the great addition you supplied above!

Im stoked to hear.. Im glad that things went well for you..I noticed the change ratio in your dosage.. That's interesting, I'm going to personal experiment with that in a few weeks. First I'll try with out proviron..

The ratio of higher Tren than Test?

Go Strong

Go Strong

that's the way I planned on running it this summer ^^

some many conflicting opinions on the ratio....

Go Strong

Yes, I changed my ratio to around 200 x greater to my test with tren, but I may consider even ramping my tren intake even higher to give me an even higher test intake

Back