• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e ama labs

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i've been on test e now for 8 weeks at 500mg, first cycle and I actually bumped up my test to 1500mg the last two weeks becauae im just not "feeling" it like all these people rave about
My test is from ama labs and didnt expect anything like this... I thought I would definitely know its kicking in ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its not magic bro....

You bumped to 1500mg per week?
Are you taking an AI ?...

Yup... Im not getting crazy libido or improved sense of well being... I mean ive gained weight and strength but I did dbol for 5 weeks... now im on winny so idk

You should check mirrors not for what you "feel", but rather what you see. As its a long ester.

blood work bro, I am finishing week 5 of my first cycle as well, only 500mg. I don't "FEEL" on anything per say. But I do notice my muscles looking fuller and strenght out the ass.

1.5grams of gear is a lot though

So i've been on test e now for 8 weeks at 500mg, first cycle and I actually bumped up my test to 1500mg the last two weeks becauae im just not "feeling" it like all these people rave about
My test is from ama labs and didnt expect anything like this... I thought I would definitely know its kicking in ...

Pretty bold statement not having labs to back it up. Bottom line, go to Lab Testing Section find the sticky for lab testing protocol and go from there.

You have to remember everybody will respond differently. For me its not something that I ever FELT strongly(yes my test is legit, verified by blood tests, which I recommend you get as well) Well-being is a very broad statement, what were you expecting. My libido went up, but soon leveled out. And the strength gains and size from test take time to manifest themselves. I'd say week ten I was like oh, I'm really filling out a bit.

I'm no AMA fanboy. Never ran the gear. But I've seen a lot of Happy folks.

This is your first test cycle. So you have no idea how you "should" feel. And by god why you jumped to 1500mg is beyond me. Get some bloods drawn and go from there.

The thread should be titled "I don't know how I feel on test, But I'm not feeling like I thought I would"

Without labs there's no way to know anything about the gear, but if you gained a lot of weight from the dbol and kept it all and even got stronger after stopping the dbol I'd say that's a good sign. At 500/wk all I feel is a little sore where I pinned. Lol

My bad I just wanted to make sure im getting the benefit, I mean I definitely am leaning out but have just been trying to stay 250 and cut fat off for summer, maybe ill dose back down

If you have doubts get labs done.

My first cycle of test-e at 600mg a week there was no doubt it was effective after four weeks.

First cycle is always your best one IMO.Kind of like the first sex you have.Get labs- don't guess--OD

You can tell??

Hell yes you can tell!

I will not try and describe it other than say your first cycle is a euphoric experience after four weeks on test e. If you question it then you need blood work.

^^^ without labs this thread shouldn't even exist. You need to drop your dose down as well. There's no reason you should be running 1.5g of test per week. I've been cycling for a long time and I've never even needed to ever run a g. You might be psyching yourself out and expecting more. Everyone reacts different. I never feel "on" unless it's an oral or tren. Get labs and them come back with your statement and labs to verify.

Hell yes you can tell!

I will not try and describe it other than say your first cycle is a euphoric experience after four weeks on test e. If you question it then you need blood work.
This has never been true for me on any dose.

Get Shredded!
This has never been true for me on any dose.

I am on finishing week 5 of 500mg Test E weekly. I honestly don't feel any different. I don't feel "on". The only thing I notice is improved strength and muscle mass. As I said, and others get a blood test. If you are on 1.5 grams of test for the last two weeks, I bet you would be around 3000-4000ng/DL if not higher.
Also your estradiol is probably pretty high with that much test.

I think the take home from this thread should be.

1. Not everybody feels it.
2. Get bloods drawn four your own knowledge of what is happening inside your body
3. Don't go up to 1500mg test per week on cycle number one. :)

2. Get bloods drawn four your own knowledge of what is happening inside your body

/thread

1500mg a week and I am a zombie.

Hormone overload.

And seriously, you guys that 'don't feel anything' at 600mg a week are telling me that at a minimum don't have an increased sex drive?

Hormone overload.

And seriously, you guys that 'don't feel anything' at 600mg a week are telling me that at a minimum don't have an increased sex drive?

First Cycle
End of week 5, 500mg Test E a week
Total Test at 2234
Estradiol at 43
Sex drive exactly the same

Hormone overload.

Hormone overload.

Even before trt with low t if there was a woman in my bed I wanted to fuck her and if she wasn't in my bed I wanted her there. My sex drive varies but not based on my t levels or at least not consistently enough to say "on cycle I have increased sex drive." Bacne is a better indicator that my hormones are somehow affected, but labs are the only way I really know what's going on. Other people may notice my mood is elevated or not, but the only AAS I've used that I can say changes how I "feel" is dbol, and that goes away after a week or so.

lol bumping up a shot of a long ester wont do anything for your feelings. if you want to feel it fast get test suspension. test e is a slow builder usually just to compliment the power oil. my 2 cents anyways.

I felt an improvement when I started on TRT going from under 100ng/dL up to 450-600. But I feel the same now blast or cruise, and actually feel worse if I go up very high. I get sluggish and just feel, bleh...

Back