• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghb?

Nebakanezer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anybody ever try it? i know some guys like using gaba and i know you can make GHB from gaba and a few other things.

If you need drugs to rape someone, you are not lifting enough

But seriously, dont fuck with that stuff man. MDMA if anything

If you need drugs to rape someone, you are not lifting enough

But seriously, dont fuck with that stuff man. MDMA if anything

^^Disagree. I've abused ghb many times. DO fuck with it.

It's been about 15 years since I have done that shit. Way to easy to overdose. Had lots of friends "fall out". Not fun

I have loved it. very very very dangerous to procure. I would not even put your IP addy on anything related to the shit.

great for sleeping and raping tho

This.

I took it once to when I'd been up for a month. Took the edge off like nothing ever. I've seen people damn near kill themselves with it and others I wanted to kill. Peptides will do more for gh and aren't going to risk killing you.

Lol all u need is a cap full or 2 (green glory) heard of retards taking swigs from the jug = death ,, ive done it but not very impressive to me but everyone has there drug of choice(demons) ,, would just avoid it entirely , and its addictive bro.

Alert name change from asf to psf ...........(.preditor sex forum)

Only drug you should abuse is the gear!! Other then that I love soberiety and a clean life and it's true the promisses are real if u just fight the demon off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only drug you should abuse is the gear!! Other then that I love soberiety and a clean life and it's true the promisses are real if u just fight the demon off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ever try cocaine in Vegas? Cocaine is a helluva drug.

I've Definitely done my fair share of ghb, well and every other drug now that u mention it. I've been sober now for 3 years, Yes even from alcohol lol.

This growth hormone effect u speak of?? Bodybuilders use to use ghb before bed BUT they'd use a fraction of what the "abuser" would use.

This drug is very hard to dose now anyways bc every batch you buy is probably going to have a different potency. I guess unless you're making it yourself. But anyways, yea it's too dangerous and unpredictable to be worth it.

Buddy of mine uses it for anxiety in low doses and loves it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Is it more fun than MDMA?

Molly used to be my main girl.

I thought only homeless people smoked PCP.

Best advice I can give is stay drug free lol... Stick to gear and weed man lol. DMT does sound like an out if this world experience tho..

I had a huge epiphany on acid. I qoute " I am just a thought attached to my weiner" . Blew my mind. And somehow I ended up with a phedora on. Now I understand the beatles.

Also a buddy I was with was layin on the floor fryin balls n not feelin to good. I stood over him laughing my ass off telling him I wad glad I didnt get his tab

Goddammit Farva... I'm over here trying to give some safe advice for gullible people and your fuckin it away! Lol

I never really got into hallucinogens. I've always been about the feel good shit. I took some e once that I think had ketamine in it. I always had more fun on the meth bombs mixed with MDMA.

Back