• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

t400 & Anavar cycle question

stocktrainer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

I am about to begin my next cycle (t400 stacked with anavar[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] ) but I have a holiday planned for 2 weeks in June. I know its ideal to run 10-12weeks at a minimum but I have run a shorter cycle before and seen good results from it. I also want to get a cycle in before my holiday as I am also doing a photo shoot during this time so want to put on some size but keep my cuts. I believe stacking t400 with anavar will do this and I won't get the bloated look from the t400 due to water retention. Correct me if I am wrong with my expectations. [/FONT]

So from wk 8-10 I will be traveling out of the country. Could I resume my cycle when I get back for 2 more weeks or should I go straight into pct?

Heres how my cycle will look:
wk 1-8: t400 ( 1ml twice a week)
wk 1-8: Anavar 40mg ED
wk 8-10: Traveling
wk 10-12 : continue with cycle or start

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I am also debating on whether to run hcg on this cycle ( given its only 8wks) to control conversion to E2? If I were to run hcg on this cycle, at what point in the cycle should I start and in what dosages? I don't want to shut off estrogen production completely because as we know we need a healthy balance of estrogen to see good lean muscle gains. [/FONT]

For PCT I will be running clomid and nolva but again given I am only going to be on cycle for 8 weeks how soon should I start pct and what protocol/doses of clomid and nova should I be taking. My stats: 32yrs, 6.1, 206lbs, bf 13%

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Any help would be appreciated. [/FONT]

Thanks

Run it for 8 weeks and pct when you get off vacation. Hold the anavar for another cycle, don't run hcg, run an Ai on cycle to keep bloat down and e2 in check. Run clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 20mg for four weeks. You will get other opinions on pct, I'm sure.

Run it for 8 weeks and pct when you get off vacation. Hold the anavar for another cycle, don't run hcg, run an Ai on cycle to keep bloat down and e2 in check. Run clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 20mg for four weeks. You will get other opinions on pct, I'm sure.

Thanks for the feedback. Any reason to hold off on the var? Given your recommendation what are your thoughts on the below:

1-8: Test E 500ml / 250ml twice a week
1-8: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
10-14: PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Thanks for the feedback. Any reason to hold off on the var? Given your recommendation what are your thoughts on the below:

1-8: Test E 500ml / 250ml twice a week
1-8: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
10-14: PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Whats your cycle history? looks like you were going to run 800mg test on your first layout and now 500mg on this one?

Back