• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Those Bros in jail...

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys and gals

Since some of you are authority in bodybuilding, I would like to hear from you about this... Why/how the dude lock up in jail can stay or became that huge? IMO they are on a 3x a day meal plan without bcaa, mct, pre and post workout shake and no fancy cable machine nor cardio machine. (Just good old free weight/ body weight!)

Hey guys and gals

Since some of you are authority in bodybuilding, I would like to hear from you about this... Why/how the dude lock up in jail can stay or became that huge? IMO they are on a 3x a day meal plan without bcaa, mct, pre and post workout shake and no fancy cable machine nor cardio machine. (Just good old free weight/ body weight!)

1) The guys you are talking about do nothing but lift (whether it be free weights or just body-weight exercises). All day, everyday, whenever they want.

2) Food in jail is extremely calorie-rich.

3) AAS is definitely among the contraband that is smuggled into prisons.

^^ they do get aas in there I've got it in for my cousins also they can eat all day and lift all day my cousin is a beast and it's not just looks its all raw power almost scary how strong he is

1) The guys you are talking about do nothing but lift (whether it be free weights or just body-weight exercises). All day, everyday, whenever they want.

2) Food in jail is extremely calorie-rich.

3) AAS is definitely among the contraband that is smuggled into prisons.
This^^

Also, they can usually buy protein and supplements at the prison store.

There's also huge pressure - nobody wants to be "the skinny guy" in jail

black genes...from years of breeding muscular blacks with other big blacks to work the fields, we've created more muscular, bigger, faster, and dumber negro...

black genes...from years of breeding muscular blacks with other big blacks to work the fields, we've created more muscular, bigger, faster, and dumber negro...
nevermind-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-214.gif

There are huge white guys in jail too Irish.

I've got to agree with this, over 100 years of select line breeding will produce beasts even if they eat top ramen. There are big white dudes in there but they are greatly outnumbered by the throw backs that came from slave breeding. Check out the NFL, I rest my point.

Genetics, they're guys who look fucking freakish and there's skinny fat bean poles. It comes down to genetics in prison.

Sleep 12 hours per day, eat and train, repeat.

[video=youtube;UhF4Kpg6soc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=UhF4Kpg6soc[/video]

well it comes down to tons of time to do nothing but eat sleep and workout,..with commisary and guys stealing from teh kitchen nutrients are fine,..theres tons of rest/sleep..and you workout hours per day cuz theres nothing else to do ...as for teh black guys i will say theer are some with freakish genetics ..some drink coolaid all day ,eat boxes of lil debbies and tons of ramen noodles and are big and very ripped...but some of them have shit genes too and are skinny or fat......and yes there is plenty of juice and supps floating around inside if you want them

Shaking my head at the crazy racism here :D

Back