• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY?

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can an AY rep contact me? In the middle of an exchange she stopped returning my emails. Its been 2 days.

Contact JerseyDevil, he is one of her reps. Both JD and AY acknowledge that they have been slammed with messages since her return, so it may take a bit longer for a response. Also, if you look at the "list" it lets you know who to contact in the event you may have some questions. Without a doubt if you send JD a message you'll get a response, dude is legit as they come. Hope that's helps bro

Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlizzRush is right on the money

They are slammed right now so patience young man.

Pittsburg too .... altho his box is a little jammed up sometimes ... lol

I always hit up the man ... the myth ... the legend. JerseyDevil. One of the nicest guys you will meet.

QZ

Thanks everyone. Patience isn't my strong suit. She has always followed through. I just get nervous when there is money involved.

I'm sure all is well my friend. I just placed an order myself and know they are working with a backlog. Don't ever worry about AY. I have solid bros on here that use her exclusively! Well maybe that didn't sound so good, but you get the idea. Sorry Mam!!! :coffee:

I had a little issue that took a bit. JD and the Lady handled up like pros. I was VERY well taken care of for the inconvenience. By far the best source and reps I've dealt with. Hands down. Shoot JD a message if you feel you need immediate attention. He will be back with as fast as humanly possible.

I had a little issue that took a bit. JD and the Lady handled up like pros. I was VERY well taken care of for the inconvenience. By far the best source and reps I've dealt with. Hands down. Shoot JD a message if you feel you need immediate attention. He will be back with as fast as humanly possible.

I sent a PM to JerseyDevil.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro don't get nervous thats why you do your research and ended up in good hands .. trust your decision and your source you will be happier .. JD is the nicest rep iv talked to on here so he will be back to you as soon as he can

Back