• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sperm count while on a cycle

CJhs81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife and I would like to have another kid. I am 31 and she is 26. I am currently on a cycle and was wondering how much Test E actually drops sperm count. I am taking Test E 250, Mast E 200, and Anavar. Thanks

My wife and I would like to have another kid. I am 31 and she is 26. I am currently on a cycle and was wondering how much Test E actually drops sperm count. I am taking Test E 250, Mast E 200, and Anavar. Thanks

There is a great deal of individual variability in this, and it also depends on what compounds you are using, as well as what ancillaries you are using. The bottom line, though, is that it is likely your sperm count will be lower on-cycle. You may very well still her her knocked up, but you will have a higher sperm count after you run a good PCT. Clomid/HCG/HMG are all good things to help out in this department, when you are finished your cycle. Good luck, brother!

I got my wife
Pregnant on cycle if it
Wouldn't have worked I would haw come off and run hcg clomid and Nolva

I told my wife it would b easier for me to get her pregnant on cycle (little white lie) she's smarter than me though and googled it

I got my girl knocked up while on cycle and the baby came out looking like this:

BabyHulk.jpg

Odds are your sperm count will be very low on cycle. I wouldn't chance it though.

I think maybe he thinks u haven't started and were asking weather or not u should start just a guess though

IML Gear Cream!
I can only speak on myself but I got my ol' lady prego when I was on a cycle over a year ago so it definetly can happend

Hubb

I told my wife it would b easier for me to get her pregnant on cycle (little white lie) she's smarter than me though and googled it

Damn google foils another master plan lol.

I know many guys that got their so pregnant on cycle and others that had trouble off cycle and had to do fertility treatments (clomid, hcg, hmg). It's all very individualistic.

Back