• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Importance of Blood Work and My Current Experience

Powerlifter03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just thought I'd share how important blood work really is. I've been running Tren E, Test E and switched from Proviron to Mast E and will run Halo 4 weeks out from my upcoming meet.

Of course everyone reacts different and I was thinking this would be very dry; therefore, instead of using my usual Letro I switched to Aromasin at a lower dose to prevent drying out of my joints. Here are the two key numbers:

Test: 1241
Estradiol: 197!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My test should be so so so much higher especially being on pharma grade gear!!!! I'm starting with 0.8 of Letro (2mg) for 5 Days than dropping to my usual .5 (1.25mg) and adding in Raloxifene at 120mg for 30 days to rid of some minor gyno and stupidly high E! NO WONDER its been a struggle to drop weight which normally melts off of me!

It's important to know what works for you and not to switch things up that normally work. For me personally, no matter what dose I'm VERY sensitive to Estrogen and should have never varied from what has always worked for me. Lesson learned and learned hard! Y'all never want to have to experience this, I haven't been right since before my Honeymoon over a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Once again, I just want to reiterate how critical getting blood work done truly is!

Back