• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain day after injection !

Patch19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had my first ever test e injection yesterday . And today my leg feels bruised nothing to major but defiantly noticeable . There's no redness swelling or bruising is this normal ! Thanks

Had my first ever test e injection yesterday . And today my leg feels bruised nothing to major but defiantly noticeable . There's no redness swelling or bruising is this normal ! Thanks

NO !!!!
Your leg is gonna fall off bro :)
(jokin)

typically you don't hear about much pip with Test E or C because the guys here are experienced and dot have
"virgin muscles" this pip your experiencing is due to taking a 1.5 " piece of metal and sticking into muscle....it's foreign and takes a few times to get used to...5-6 pins down the road you won't even be noticing it brother.

For me, the reaction to test E (the smooth mlg stuff) is about half of that of a flu shot -- minor to nil. Both are IM. I figure the flu shot is worse due to the egg protein matrix it's grown in.

NO !!!!
Your leg is gonna fall off bro :)
(jokin)

typically you don't hear about much pip with Test E or C because the guys here are experienced and dot have
"virgin muscles" this pip your experiencing is due to taking a 1.5 " piece of metal and sticking into muscle....it's foreign and takes a few times to get used to...5-6 pins down the road you won't even be noticing it brother.

^^^this

Back