• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic America is GOOD TO FUCKING GO!

KCBARBELLJOE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well brothers been running Anabolic America Test E for 5 weeks now, I got my blood drawn 4 days about my last pin of 250mg. I am using the Mon/Thurs protocol. Also using 12.5mg Aromasin daily and 250iu of hCG Sun/Wed. All my gear came from AA. For my full protocol click on my log in my signature.

Here's the cliff notes

Estradiol 43pg/mL, kinda high, but precycle I was 34pg/mL. So not really a big jump. Currently taking 12.5mg Aromasin daily. Would like a vet to chime on this.

Total Test 2234, FUCK YEAH!!! That is 3x higher than my natty!

RDW is at 15.1 high range is 15.0 I tested at around 14.0 precycle, not sure if I should worry about this. I stay very hydrated, always have water with me. And my hematocrit is only 42.1, so I don't know. Again vet please chime in.

Now the pictures!
First one is the Labcorp Female Hormonal
Second is one my doctor gave me
Third and Fourth are the LabsMD test
Fifth is another picture of the stack I am using
sorry for the blurry images

Attachments

• Bloods with Estradiol.jpg
    Bloods with Estradiol.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Bloods with free test.jpg
    Bloods with free test.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Blood test after 4 weeks 1 of 2.jpg
    Blood test after 4 weeks 1 of 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 55
  • Blood test after 4 weeks 2 of 2.png
    Blood test after 4 weeks 2 of 2.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 66
  • first cycle!!!.jpg
    first cycle!!!.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 90
Damn those are some good ass test numbers

The numbers never lie

Thanks for posting labs. Some good numbers there.
I'd think about lowering your sodium intake a bit.
Your kidneys will thank you for it in the long run.
You're within "normal" range but if you were fasting it's most definitely on the high side of normal.

Thanks for the advice. I try my best to not add salt to my food, I use a lot of salt free seasoning and such. Though I do use BBQ sauce on the daily, I usually get about 2000-4000mg a day. I think the RDA is like 1500mg. Also I eat a bunch of red meat and chicken. And with chicken they bump that shit full of salt, so I am kind of fucked there.

Here's my results.

Test came in lower at 1819. This was my own fault. I BLEED A LOT on my thursday injection. And had blood drawn on the following monday. I am 100% positive I lost oil in the process. I should have repinned some more oil. Oh well
Estradiol is lower, precycle was 34, 4 weeks was 43, 8 weeks 35. I upped my Aromasin to 12.5mg twice daily.
Here's the results.

I will be posting results again in two weeks.
To see how the dianabol is effecting me
8+week+Blood+test+1-2.jpg

8+week+Blood+test+2-2.jpg

their ghg g2g? and how do we know if armdex and other anti e are legit?

I know their aromasin is legit because my estradiol is not sky high.

Cant speak for hgh

I have only so far used test e, aromasin, their hcg, and dbol.

I back those products as of right now

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

KC: are you doing 1ml per injection twice a week? For a total of 500 wk?
I currently use their aromasin. It's good. I have used their var, whin, and dbol and my tests were good.

i saw your orig was 2000+ and second 1800 so fantastic and I wanted to know if that's from just 500 wk

thanks bro

Yes, I am following the basic Mon/Thurs 250mg 2x a week. The reason my last result was lower was because I bleed like a fucking virgin from the pin before my blood test. I believe I lost some of the oil in the process.

I already ordered my next cycle from AA. Under the mentality of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Week+12+++1+of+2.jpg

Week+12+++2+of+2.jpg

Dbol and alcohol is why AST and ALT are high
Dbol and not taking Aromasin for two days is why Estradiol is high
Added TNE to my cycle, going to take 12.5mg three times daily for a total of 37.5mg until my joints start hurting then drop to 12.5mg again
But with PCT right around the corner I should be fine

Looking good man

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Back