• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruise after cycle....protocol? HEAVYIRON I'M LOOKING AT YOU

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming off a cycle of testE and EQ and I was planning to cruise on testE from a sponsor that I now have doubts about. What would protocol for labs that test over 1500 using 600mg/wk look like in this case? I would think the front load would be unnecessary? Would you need to pin the gear to be tested longer than 4 weeks to allow the longer esters of the cycle to clear?

Test levels are currently over 1500. I've been running 625 week testE, 875 week EQ, 500 npp each week. I just switched to 600/week in one injection testE today. I understand the protocol as it's laid out. The problem is that the protocol seems to
make an assumption that we're coming in natty or low dosed like trt dosage. The eq has a long ester and my t dose is now lower so my levels should actually be falling now rather than rising like from a frontload. Just wanting some recommendations other than waiting a month to then start protocol after I let myself crash.

Start pinning the new batch weekly for 4 weeks and test.

Start pinning the new batch weekly for 4 weeks and test.
Well that was simple. Lol. Just didn't want the dreaded "these labs are basically useless" if I was going to cut my cycle short to lab this! Lol. Thanks all.

Looking forward to your results.
I just PR'd my deadlift by 25 pounds. Honestly, I'm not super happy about stopping what was obviously working to do this, but we all need to know what's going on with the gear that's going around and it's better for me if it is underdosed to find out running 600mg/wk then find out after a month of 250. I'm hoping the previous labs were a fluke, but I have absolutely no reason to doubt them or mk. We'll see.

2nd pin of 2.4ml this morning. The gear is either the smoothest ever or it's incredibly underdosed because I have never put that much oil in one spot and simply not felt the least bit sore. Also came off the accutane and my back and chest are still 100% clear. My back and shoulders usually act up on 4-500/wk even pinning mom/thur. Generally I feel good though. I'm curious to see what these labs say.

Back