• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cholesterol problems

Deja Vu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I fucked up . Stayed on to long on to high a dose . My good cholesterol levels are almost non existent. My bad cholesterol in way to high. Should I tell my dr about steroids? Or should I just low dose cruise and let it correct itself? I did not get exact numbers, but it freaked my dr out so much I am waiting to take my stress test as we speak.

What do they do to correct the problem. I have np telling my full time dr she won't be back in town till Wednesday . I read a thread about a guy who had the same problem but I cannot find it.

The treatment courses vary, and it will be up to your dr. But it is important they know the cause of the hypercholesterolemia for them to treat it effectively. My advice is to be honest.

...good to see you deja vu...

I see the thread same guy has the problem I do. Will update later

Don't you love when a fat fucking 300 +lb doctor who can't catch his breath walking from his truck tells you to watch you diet.

Seems like a trend....

In the meanwhile, load up on omega 3s and other natural solutions. Lower your dose significantly. Cholesterol is nothing to screw around with.

Thanks for the help. Gonna go on 150 mg of test a week until it clears. I set the record in this hospital for the treadmill. That was after they made me starve for 12 hrs.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok heres the dl. My cholesterol was not that high. it was 240 which is not to terrible. But my good cholesterol was 20 !! The fat fucking cardiologist tried to put my on a statin. Once he left me reg dr said no way. She said I carry to much muscle mass for a statin that it would dehydrate me to bad. She said to " quit whatever I was doing" and to get retested in three weeks.

By the way I smashed the treadmill record for the stress test at my hospital, almost doubled it.

Then before they stuck the sensors to me, some hot as fuck blonde rn wasted my upper body so they would stick. She made my cock ROCK HARD!! When i rubbed it on her leg she just look down and smiled. Went right back to washing me. And yes I did think for a second that my wife is a nurse and they should be respected, but I think this crazy ass blondie liked it.

Let this be a lesson. DO NOT DO THE JUICE IF YOU CANT DO BLOODWORK. OR YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Ok heres the dl. My cholesterol was not that high. it was 240 which is not to terrible. But my good cholesterol was 20 !! The fat fucking cardiologist tried to put my on a statin. Once he left me reg dr said no way. She said I carry to much muscle mass for a statin that it would dehydrate me to bad. She said to " quit whatever I was doing" and to get retested in three weeks.

By the way I smashed the treadmill record for the stress test at my hospital, almost doubled it.

Then before they stuck the sensors to me, some hot as fuck blonde rn wasted my upper body so they would stick. She made my cock ROCK HARD!! When i rubbed it on her leg she just look down and smiled. Went right back to washing me. And yes I did think for a second that my wife is a nurse and they should be respected, but I think this crazy ass blondie liked it.

Let this be a lesson. DO NOT DO THE JUICE IF YOU CANT DO BLOODWORK. OR YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

Sorry bro but tne only lesson I got from your post is to go to hospitals with hot blond doctors and rns. Lol.

Look into gw501516. It's currently in phase II trials in humans to see if it improves hdl like it does monkeys.

Increase your fiber intake, Omega 3's, plant sterols and cardio and avoid bad fats. I can drop my LDL 50 points doing that.

Increase your fiber intake, Omega 3's, plant sterols and cardio and avoid bad fats. I can drop my LDL 50 points doing that.

Your a smart man heavy. This is exactly what the sports med doctor said.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro but tne only lesson I got from your post is to go to hospitals with hot blond doctors and rns. Lol.

Look into gw501516. It's currently in phase II trials in humans to see if it improves hdl like it does monkeys.

Good pussy can fix anything.

Back