• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you ever dream...

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What it would be like to be a bench while Sheriv does nude box squats?:coffee: last two sets of an sfw.

I can't be the only one that envies the vinyl padding.

I buy her sweaty workout undies on eBay.

Warrior

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That have got to be the most perverted statement that I've ever heard. And I might add very disrespectful to our beloved ASF MOD and Blueprint Rep. D-lats, you should be ashamed of yourself, bro.

Really but seriously, YEAH, I can imagine that pretty well. Pardon me while I gather up some more hand lotion. UMMMM, I had a really great workout earlier today. LOL

My friend this is the shallowest end of the perversion pool. Sheri is the lifeguard at the deep end.

Imagine that muck button tapping your chin with every rep:0

My friend this is the shallowest end of the perversion pool. Sheri is the lifeguard at the deep end.
Sounds good to me. I think I'm drowning and will need some hardcore CPR.

LOL @ "extra toppings"

Stealing that one..and muck button.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back