• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to get rid of chest fat

Rugby7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been training hard for quite some time now and have been able to put on good mass. My arms and legs and part of my abs can be seen. I just can't get the definition I want in my chest I'm around 14/15pbf and wondering any good ways or splits to really hit my chest hard to burn away fat and gain more size.

Not sure what would work for you but I only do a couple of reps each set till I get to my o e rep max then as I lower the weight I go till I fail
Ect

120kg 2 reps
140kg 2 reps
160kg 1 rep
170kg 1 rep
Then go back to 140kg and press till I fail I get around 12 reps then 120kg till fail then 100kg till fail that's flat bench I do the same on incline decline and flys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure spot reduction of fat is a myth. Just keep on lowering your body fat, you'll get there!

Best of luck

saggy chest is the last thing to lean on me as well man. gotta get the calories low, ride that out, and watch your skin tighten up. 4-6 weeks of a low calorie diet. Do 8 times bodyweight in calories, and you will get there fast. Slowly reverse diet after that (thats the part i forgot to do, and got fat again lol)

Back