• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What I like to call static tendon training

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one here ever heard of it or interested in it? Was thinking of writing a program for you guys that want rock solid tendons lol...

I'm always ready to Lear something else. Plus my bicep and forearm tendons always get sore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a way. The stretching actually comes from the high rep moves. Because we all know it would be silly to put alot of strain directly on a cold tendon/muscle lol. Unless your a lion... They give no fucks.

I'll get something out within the next few weeks. Got a new job and moving so a little busy. It's good stuff though!

Still don't have a ton of time right now. Getting all situated in my new spot. But let me give you a quick precursor and then you can apply it to whatever you do.

Whatever exercise you do break it down into three varying degrees of the motion. (Two if three doesn't seem plausible). After you have warmed up and begun your actual workout at the end of your set you will hold at said degree for 5-10 seconds on that last rep for the 2 or 3 postions chosen. A very minimal amount of time to tack onto for a beneficial result.

So if you have 4 sets you'd have a total of 20-40 seconds of holding time per degree of body angle.
The degree is based on the angle of your joint your range of motion is taking place I.e. elbow if your doing a bicep curl

example:
Bicep curl 12/10/8/6

-on your 12th rep as your coming up you would hold at say 30-45 degrees for 10 seconds.
- Then hold at 80 degrees for 10 seconds.
-Finally hold at say 110~ degrees (depending on how big your fuckin pythons are)
-then the same for your last rep on 10,8,6

It can be used on virtually any motion.
It's also used alot in physically therapy because it takes submaximal effort so the risk for injury is low if implemented correctly.

This may all be common knowledge for everyone but I'm just trying to be active and helpful :)

Back