• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Plane has landed

Hamp46

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My gear was rerouted so it took longer than expected but is here.I just did my first pin today.pharma mix 2 is my pin of choice.I plan on Pinning 1.5ml EOD.I need some feedback if this is the best cycle or will I get better results with 1.0ml ED.I am already on TRT of 350mg a week.Also how long will it take for the mix to kick in?

congrats on landing ...enjoy ..........Im sure one of vets here will chime in on ur dosing questions:winkfinger:

My gear was rerouted so it took longer than expected but is here.I just did my first pin today.pharma mix 2 is my pin of choice.I plan on Pinning 1.5ml EOD.I need some feedback if this is the best cycle or will I get better results with 1.0ml ED.I am already on TRT of 350mg a week.Also how long will it take for the mix to kick in?

Well there all fast acting esters in that blend so you should feel it relatively fast , As far as seeing dramatic body changes that is all up to you > Diet , Training , rest and so on . Me personally I prefer ED shots when Test P is involved but its not necessary . If 1.5 is your plan then I say stick with it and adjust as needed . But I dont think you will need to change . If your on this mix blend to cut up just remember to DIET accordingly . When it comes to cutting nothing is more important then what and when you eat . 2nd is training and cardio :winkfinger: .

Back