• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If she's hot you don't have to worry about wearing a condom.

and here i thought DJ was trying for IMF/ASF mod and rep babies

we both do too much gearz..its hopeless

lol..that'd be a different "holy shit I got my girl pregnant" thread tho..haha
a little variation on the norm

condoms are so 1990s. If you're a girl and not on birth control (unless trying to get knocked up) you need to start living in the 21st century and go get dicked down by as many dudes as possible.

If I've said this once I've said it a thousand times: I only wear the ring of a condom. Call it the Trojan Rawdog.

IML Gear Cream!
condoms are so 1990s. If you're a girl and not on birth control (unless trying to get knocked up) you need to start living in the 21st century and go get dicked down by as many dudes as possible.

so tempting....

but I'll just go with...STFU :)

I haven't used a condom since 1994. I was going at it, the chick suddenly says "I can't afford to get pregnant, can you put a condom on?" I did, finished the job, and pulled out... Minus the condom. My dong was so slick from her that the condom slipped off inside her.... Which we didn't discover for a week until I was fingering her and pulled it out. Last time I ever used one with her, and last one I ever used period.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

so much nastiness up in that post...I gagged a little at some broad not knowing there was something in her vag and what that could have possible have fuckin smelled like

gag gag gag

Was invented by the MAN strictly to keep the black man down . Obviously they seen right threw that . Didnt work according to our plan

Say hello to that child support...

Get Shredded!
How did my thread get moved to the pit? This is serious shit. :confused:

cmon u guys u should be using condoms, yea yea I know there horrible I use them tho there some different types ones that have more feeling ......

Last edited:
cmon u guys u should be using condoms, yea yea I know there horrible I use them tho there some different types ones that have more feeling ......

You srs? Fuck condoms. Lolz.

Used to have this buddy, used to, who said he got off cumming inside of girls and not getting them preg. Used to hope hed knock up some fat chick, he's still goin... (Idiot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got off of the "integrity system"

ME: Do you have any STD's? (yes I ask this and legally you need to tell your partner the truth)
Slam Pig: Nope I just went to planned parenthood and got tested last week I'm clean (whore)
ME: Cool, Are you on birth control?
Slam Pig: Of course!

Integrity system fellas

ME: Do you have any STD's? (yes I ask this and legally you need to tell your partner the truth)
Slam Pig: Nope I just went to planned parenthood and got tested last week I'm clean (whore)
ME: Cool, Are you on birth control?
Slam Pig: Of course!

Integrity system fellas

:roflmao:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Back