• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tell me about your foot fetishes

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
someone in here has got to have them...tell me about it

Nipple fetish/golden shower fetish is my neck of the woods

I have to raise my hand. Hardcore here. No stupid bullshit like dirty feet, crushing things, stepping on stuff....that shit is fucking beyond ghey. Just plain bare beautiful feet with nails that don't go beyond the end of the toes. I don't do eagle talons.....long toenails are disgusting.

IML Gear Cream!
I have to raise my hand. Hardcore here. No stupid bullshit like dirty feet, crushing things, stepping on stuff....that shit is fucking beyond ghey. Just plain bare beautiful feet with nails that don't go beyond the end of the toes. I don't do eagle talons.....long toenails are disgusting.

X2+

You could snatch a salmon swimming upstream with those eagle claws!

Warrior

^^^ black chic's feet are gross. Well, 90% of them anyways.

I love feet!!!!! I mean pretty feet pedicure a must painted toe nails and a toe ring is must I cant fuck with a chick with jacked feet point blank ....woman who walk around everywhere bare footed thats fuckin distguisting man walkin in streets on concrete wtf thats just wrong y i feel this way cause feel the bottom of those feet there like brillo fuckin pads man .....and there color of foot is dirty that doesnt come out fuckin trashy point blank ...on beach and in sand yea sure walkin in park with grass sure anything else to me is distguistin .....I look at women feet alot my mother always told me u can judge a woman on there feet ....every single chick i been with have pretty feet ...now i dont get foot jobs or nothin like that .....I have a few must when i date a woman ..long toe nails ill bones stickin out of corner of them ill corns ill if i see a hair on ur feet i will throw up on them ....and also nails have to be done point blank ...finger nails and toes a must .......I am known to be turned on by a pretty girls foot

I have a foot fetish, as long as they are on midgets. Otherwise, i prefer to not see them- just hide them behind my head.

^^^^^^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
No joke I love my girls feet. Tanned up and her toes painted hot pink turns me the fuck on I like her to rub them on me and all kinds of stuff. Pretty weird lol but she's hot. I couldn't just like ANY girls feet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so like wait...do people have fetishes about dirty feet and stepping on stuff? like what kind of stuff?

I'm lookin at my feet now and I definitely need a pedicure...and I'm all over my yard with bare feet all summer

I like clean tan soft feet not rough and tough lol

yeah sheri..... fucking wierdos like to jerk it to all kinds of shit like women stepping on fruit, food, in dirt ......smelling fetishes, stepping on guys faces and shit....smothering them with their feet. Hard core ghey shit in my personal opinion. tattoos are fine but I'll just take some clean, nice, regular feet. No jacked up shit either.....proportionate toes....none of this normal toes then a little skinny bent over freaky looking big toe ect. perfect example......Courtney Cox.....perfection in the foot department.

I saw a vid once of this guy that liked his dick stepped on by women. So he would lay under this table thing and put his dick through a hole and she would walk on it and mangle it ect..... she had heels on and she was trying to be cute and she put the heel right through the center of his shaft. You hear her go "oh shit" then she moves and what looked like about a quart of blood came squirting out in a sharpie thickness stream. It was fucking disgusting and it takes a ton for me to get grossed out. Guy was screaming. Stupid fuck.

No joke I love my girls feet. Tanned up and her toes painted hot pink turns me the fuck on I like her to rub them on me and all kinds of stuff. Pretty weird lol but she's hot. I couldn't just like ANY girls feet lol

I have a thing for black nails lately.

Black nails are sexy too but only on some chicks

I don't have cute feet..just to clarify

my second toe is longer than my first toe..my little toes do some sort of weird twist (so do my pinkies but its less pronounced) and I have big feet

my feet are never rough though even though I walk around barefoot all the time.

I shuddered a little thinking of the high heels in the dudes shaft thing

Let's see a pic

Back