• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid Clomid = Digestion issues?

Brostep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I was using liquid clomiphene at 50/50/25/25. After my first week I was getting some terrible chest pains and shortness of breath. Went to the doc got some work done and xrays, EKG, and blood work showed ok.

After a week or two I was taking notes on when to pain occurred and what triggered it. It happened after I took my dose of clomid and again after breakfast but mostly lunch. I immediately stopped taking clomid after week 3. Now I feel better, I wanted to give one of our sponsors a try with their liquid stuff, or even greatwhite peptides. But I am afraid of the issue coming back.

Has anyone heard of such issue before??

BTW it was fro Msten Labs. I did notice that my nuts hurt intermittently like a mofo durin week 3 and more plumped haha

That sounds crazy,, wish I had an answer for you man.

Ill tell you what I use CEM clomi and its dosed so that its easily measure out at 70/35/35/35.
That small difference in dosage amounts made a big diff in sides. Not the same sides you have but erhaps that decrease in dosage might help you as well. For the record my recovery did not suffer at all.

Thinking of giving great white, com or blue sky a shot.

But in the back if my head because of the last experience, I get kinda eh about consuming liquid Serms.

Is there a pre mixture or something that I didn't do right? I just took my dropper got the amount of ml I needed and swallowed it then followed it with a cup of water or juice.....

Sent from a refrigerator

Thinking of giving great white, com or blue sky a shot.

But in the back if my head because of the last experience, I get kinda eh about consuming liquid Serms.

Is there a pre mixture or something that I didn't do right? I just took my dropper got the amount of ml I needed and swallowed it then followed it with a cup of water or juice.....

Sent from a refrigerator

No. Should just take it straight from the dropper. I usually put mine in some kind of juice first b/c the taste is pretty brutal.

Oh ok then it was probably a bad batch from msten. Because I though you had to prepare it some special way since they all say not for human consumption.

And I am new to these research chems so excuse odd questions haha

Sent from a refrigerator

Oh ok then it was probably a bad batch from msten. Because I though you had to prepare it some special way since they all say not for human consumption.

And I am new to these research chems so excuse odd questions haha

Sent from a refrigerator

No worries brotha!

Back